or Connect

Posts by gumercindo

Any IRL pics?
Converse site finally was absorbed by Nike. Horrendous site. I wonder if they will change their offerings now that the Nike move is final
Anyone see this fade IRL? https://m.ralphlauren.com/?ab=GeoMobile_iUS_rUS_dUS#/product/65355066?_k=n944ez
Some consensus gathering on some sale items... Anyone check out the burgundy cords IRL? Also, does anyone wear the white chambray work shirt? I often wonder whether or not it's worth getting a white chambray shirt. Striped hoodie - what's the quality of their hoodies? I'm liking this one. It seems that some of the items are on deeper discount than historical. Is that accurate? If so, could it be a first salvo in the new CEO's quest to pare down RRL?
Up for sale are a pair of pre-owned Gherardo - of Styleforum lore. I am the original owner and the shoes are in good shape - I've worn them sparingly over the past couple years. Originally price on these is over $1k and these guys are tough to come by at deep discount on B&S lately. High quality shoes - Ferragamo's top line, beautiful suede makeup, goodyear welted, etc. I have a SF box that accompanies them, along with shoe bags. Thanks.
call me old fashioned but I just put talcum powder. I find most no-show socks for size 12 shoes end up showing.
Measurements finalized
Up for sale is a very lightly worn 55/45 cotton/linen blend shirt. The size is marked small but it fits on the larger side (I usually wear a M/L). Please read measurements below. Really nice blue/read checkered pattern with wood buttons. The shirt is in great condition. Measurements: Shoulder to Shoulder: 16.75" BoC: 29" Sleeve: 25" PtP: 21" Chest: 19.5"
Hello all: Up for sale is a suit that has been only worn once - it is in excellent condition. This suit is the famed Black Label Anthony made by Caruso that has now been discontinued. The tan variety is very hard to come by on B&S or elsewhere at deep discount. This suit is great for summer. The suit is a beautiful 100% wool gabardine shade of tan. Pick stitching throughout, 2 button, dual vents and the front flap pockets are even still basted shut. Suit has a 7...
As long as PRL dos not disclose specifics about RRL, Lauren can continue to keep it operating as his pet project. Yes, maximizing shareholder value - blah blah, but he'd hardly be the first COB to have his special project where he's given room to operate with a certain degree of discretion. Since it's his company, I'm sure they'd give him that latitude until a certain point.