or Connect

Posts by gumercindo

Forgot to mention that I will throw in a pair of cedar shoe trees.
That's pretty bold considering there is a lot of good science that contradicts it.This statement caught my eye - "And there are no connections between a high fat intake and cardiovascular disease." There are a lot of studies refuting this.I used to be on the high fat/protein/low carb view of thinking of I've been on the plant based diet side of things the past couple years.Anyway, carry on!
Any IRL pics?
Converse site finally was absorbed by Nike. Horrendous site. I wonder if they will change their offerings now that the Nike move is final
Anyone see this fade IRL? https://m.ralphlauren.com/?ab=GeoMobile_iUS_rUS_dUS#/product/65355066?_k=n944ez
Some consensus gathering on some sale items... Anyone check out the burgundy cords IRL? Also, does anyone wear the white chambray work shirt? I often wonder whether or not it's worth getting a white chambray shirt. Striped hoodie - what's the quality of their hoodies? I'm liking this one. It seems that some of the items are on deeper discount than historical. Is that accurate? If so, could it be a first salvo in the new CEO's quest to pare down RRL?
Up for sale are a pair of pre-owned Gherardo - of Styleforum lore. I am the original owner and the shoes are in good shape - I've worn them sparingly over the past couple years. Originally price on these is over $1k and these guys are tough to come by at deep discount on B&S lately. High quality shoes - Ferragamo's top line, beautiful suede makeup, goodyear welted, etc. I have a SF box that accompanies them, along with shoe bags. Thanks.
call me old fashioned but I just put talcum powder. I find most no-show socks for size 12 shoes end up showing.
Measurements finalized
Up for sale is a very lightly worn 55/45 cotton/linen blend shirt. The size is marked small but it fits on the larger side (I usually wear a M/L). Please read measurements below. Really nice blue/read checkered pattern with wood buttons. The shirt is in great condition. Measurements: Shoulder to Shoulder: 16.75" BoC: 29" Sleeve: 25" PtP: 21" Chest: 19.5"