or Connect

Posts by gumercindo

Just picked up an OSC Cross jacket (St. John's) from epaulet. Super warm - slimmish fit - great.
Great leather jacket! How soft is the leather?
Just got this bad boy in the mail today. Great service and prompt delivery!
very nice cords - from the website or ebay? It's really a shame that the only RRL cardigans on sale are cotton. Wish there was a wool/cash one for sale.
@irbe great sweater
Doing some more closet cleaning and u[ for sale are 2 items... 1. Medium cashmere shawl collar sweater. There's leather outline around the collar. A really nice sweater that I've worn just a few times. It's a little pilly in a couple places but it is in great condition. Measurements: Length (back of collar to bottom): 25" PtP (armpit): 19" Chest: 18.5" Sleeve: 26" Price - $95 shipped (CONUS) 2. Small Corduroy hacking jacket with some really neat details (throat...
Hi there: I'm doing some closet cleaning and I'm selling this pair of slim boot cut jeans. The color is an off-white color. Slim boot cut and the size is 31x32. The jeans have been worn only a few times - they are in great condition. $95 CONUS Thanks.
Did 444 even show up in the drop down? lol
just tried to purchase the 2 new flannels within seconds of going up but nada. lol This is how I feel: http://media.giphy.com/media/5xtDaroSUO99aCMjnkA/giphy.gif