or Connect

Posts by gumercindo

indigo wash jean still on sale?
Hi all: I purchased this pair of SP gloves. I've worn them just a couple of times and I am making room for another purchase. The leather is supple soft (I believe lamb, but I'm not 100% sure), hand pickstitching throughout, soft cashmere lining, and in excellent condition. It's a size 9. $120 shipped. (CONUS) I believe they are the same gloves as shown...
Here's another +rep for the OSC Cross jacket. I have been wearing it if the temps get below 40. It's fantastic. I was out with my girl last night and she had a North Face Thermalball plus a NF shell jacket on (plus a sweater underneath). She said she was still a little cold. I had her wear my OSC jacket and she could not believe the difference. Highly recommend the jacket.
Depends on body makeup. I am 6' , 170 with an athletic build and do 31x32 in low straights, slim, slim boots.
Sounds super shady. Don't do #4. @razl I'd love to hear how that Finamore jacket fits. Never seen one before.
Nice. SNS sweater?
any word on when the pre-order speckled chambrays are going out?
Nice.I assume you're going R-L? How does the Sacramento fit?
Just picked up an OSC Cross jacket (St. John's) from epaulet. Super warm - slimmish fit - great.
Great leather jacket! How soft is the leather?