or Connect

Posts by Humperdink

Good night at Downtown B&G in Brooklyn (no spam): Maine Brewing Peeper, Mo and King Titus a taste of The Bruery's Hottenroth Berliner Weisse & a taste of Evil Twin's Ashtray Heart on tap (much smoother than in bottle).
Green Goblin, bitches!
These protesting assholes made me late for work, but didn't keep me from having to go to work last week. Protest harder, dammit! And I had to eat a soggy Duane Reade sammich for lunch. I am the 99%.
Has the OP been squirreled forever or could it see the light of day again? It sounds like it would be a valuable contribution to the CE & would spark some legitimate dialogue after the initial snarky response phase. Sent from my SCH-I400 using Tapatalk
Please go to graduate school. Please, please go to graduate school, especially if it's free. Read through this thread and the articles linked beforehand and understand what you - whoever you are - have to offer to current discourse and challenges to intellectual tradition, hopefully well grounded. Then, choose to go to grad school (twice, as Manton did). Go to graduate school directly out of university, so that you'll have your PhD around age 27 - that'll maximize your...
The Borders near Copley Square on Boylston and the store on School Street (near the old Old South) were havens. The areas are both mixed offices and retail, and the coffee shops tend to be small and overcrowded (L'Aroma, fer instance). I stopped in both Borders' locations all the time to take a break, grab a coffee, and sometimes even buy what I was reading. Both spots are prime real estate, and it'll be interesting to see if B&N tries to buy up those spaces or whether...
So when do the hoverboards come out?
How about we enslave those who have been living off of welfare for more than five years, and deploy them as household servants, agricultural and industrial laborers, etc. in exchange for a resonable standard of food, shelter, and wireless internet access? This would occur irrespective of race, gender, religion, or sexual orientation; it would merely adhere to distinctions in class (i.e., those who rely on government handouts to live beyond their means). If the...
Quote: Originally Posted by nootje Probably, because we have laws that protect anyone for being send across the border to their death. As we do not condemn anyone to death here, we cannot possibly send anyone to their death either (at least in theory). Right. The U.S. federal government in this case is attempting to compel a state/local government to comply with international law, and is seeking to pass legislation to close the loopholes...
In response to the OP: Just walk away. Go find somebody else to fuck or date or marry or whatever, because you will. Translated: Bros before hos. Don't put that pussy on a pedestal. Why you slobbering over some dude's sloppy seconds? etc.