or Connect

Posts by Galix

You Sir, are full of win!Deets on pants?
Very interesting thread and contributions. As a half European and half American I am really interested on how you see things over there in the US. I have to confess that I never understood why Americans are so obsessed with ethnicity, religion, etc. Probably because, as I have seen many times, most people who arrived to the US from Europe or Asia despised their culture of origin and tried to embrace the new American culture. And when they became Americans, their...
VAT is, as it's been said, included by the seller in the final price of the item. As clothes are considered a luxury item, maximum rate applies. But that being said, VAT rates varies from country to country. There's a minimum a country must apply (which I don't remember). But I've seen VAT rates ranging from 16% to 25%. I'm always talking about EEC countries (not only EU ones). Purchasing goods from and to these countries is not subject to duties. As for me, I purchase...
I really think you won't have much competition. As much as I would love to buy directly to an European store (just to avoid the chances of getting hit by customs), so far I haven't found any that has that much variety, nice selection and competitive prices you and other US based stores have. I'm really looking forward to check your new European store.
White name tag can compensate the lack of pocket square
Yep, sorry, I misunderstood you.But if you are after that style, why don't you buy those ones?
Christian Louboutin - Louis Men Flat Shoes Please, read the name of the picture
It's actually a French online distributor: http://www.valmour.fr/entretien-cuir-1So it might take up to a week to arrive to Barcelona.
Hi, Sadly the best option to buy Shaphir products for those of us living in Barcelona, is doing it online. I contacted the parent company and they referred me to 3 stores in Barcelona. None of them really have a good selection of products. They did have some of them, but nothing impressive. And expensive.
Try watching some of the video tutorials on YouTube.