or Connect

Posts by Galix

Do you know if they carry sport coats as well? I will be visiting NYC at the end of March and I'd like to try this brand and / or store.
Hi gentlemen, Today I received my MTO DB from Meermin. Leather is cordovan in the lightest shade of brown they offer. So far I am very pleased. Shoes look well constructed and nice. In the future I will comment on how they hold and how they fit when I wear them. Here are some pictures (sorry for the quality: phone camera + awful photographer).
I recently commissioned a pair of MTO cordovan double monks. Will post pics as soon as I receive them.
This.Although I recently tried (and loved) Esencia by Loewe and I also strongly recommend it.
Challenge accepted.
Agree.Whenever I get to travel to Madrid I go to a (very old) small store next to Plaza Mayor where I get them for something around 5€ a pair. They hold the entire summer season quite nicely.
I do it myself. A couple of months ago a big fish around here got a shoe shine and gave the guy 100€. True story.
Hope OP gets the package... I personally prefer USPS whenever I order something from the US to Europe. The Priority tracking system works quite well. And I really dislike the abusive practices private couriers use with all the import duties and stuff.
Mid to dark blue. Lila maybe...