or Connect

Posts by Galix

I'm starting to look away from big brands like Zegna, Brioni, etc. But I really don't care as we can find other good options like some tailors in Savile Row (or Napoli), or brands like Battisti, Valentini Satoria, Howard Yount or Panta.
Love the shoes! But socks' color is very similar to the color of the pants IMO. Not that it looks bad at all, but maybe some different color could highlight the shoes even more.
This.
I got my suit so now I can now comment about the final result. In general I'm very happy. That is, of course, considering that the suit is on the lower price point. But that's something to be expected, since no one could assume to get a Kiton or a Savile Row bespoke suit for 500€. The fit is good, it really looks that was made for my measures. The pants are comfortable and the general construction of the suit looks nice. But I have to agree that the biggest problem is with...
That's good news. Although the name could be better, I expect good quality shoes. Of course nothing comparable to Carmina considering the prices, but maybe in the range of Loake, etc.
+∞
Yes, always.
Terre d'Hermès, Parfum.
Last week I got my test suit. They basically nailed it. I guess at some point next week I'll get the final suit and can't wait to see how it looks and fits with the minor corrections I ordered and with the actual fabric (100% wool, 275 gr).