or Connect

Posts by Galix

@Kent Wang A quick question, do you plan to get more OTC wool Marcoliani socks for the fall / winter season than the ones already on the website?
I had exactly the same feeling when I saw them, specially the guy on the left...
I don't think it is more dangerous than any other big city.I lived there for a couple of years and it is not that bad. I mean, you have to take care and do not flash things, behave calling attention etc.What they look after are unattended bags, backpacks, wallets that are easy to pick (i.e. placed in you back pockets).So wear your Rolex with confidence. I always wear my Omega wherever I go and no problems at all.
Hahahaha! If only I had enough space in my house...
I agree totally. It is a nice outfit, but not so convinced about the sneakers.
I have to confess that I am impressed by the jump Yanko has made lately. At least aesthetically. Few years ago while waiting at the airport in Madrid I saw them in a store and my impression was quite "meh". But some of the pairs in this thread are stunning. Anyone dare to comment on quality? I reckon they should be somewhere close to Meermin and well under Carmina's. Am I right?
I don't think this combo will get too much love around here.
You have good taste both in clothing and cars. Enjoy it in good health!
Last week I received a batch of polos, washed them in warm water and tumble dried them. I didn't have any issue with shrinkage. If they shrank it is imperceptible to my naked eye. The fit and the quality are awesome!