or Connect

Posts by Galix

Hi guys! I have a question. Yesterday I went to Carmina's store in Barcelona and, sadly, they have very few models and even less variety of sizes of the models they have. Long story short, they didn't have the model I wanted nor any size of the models I liked. They can order the model I wanted (which I saw in their online catalog) but this would be considered as a special order, thus increasing the price a 30% (therefore rising the price to the same level as the...
Quote: Originally Posted by DandySF This week I purchased a container of Melatonin cream polish in cognac for these shoes. The shade was perfect for this pair. Nice socks! Viccel?
Quote: Originally Posted by Cary Grant I don't know if they have exactly what you are looking for but SF affiliate Shop the Finest stocks quite a few from Finamore. ^ This.
Quote: Originally Posted by Kentishman Foreign plastic is still plastic.
I'd go for a plain white pocket square. Striped suit, checked tie, plain shirt... Adding a pocket square with a different pattern is excesive diversity IMO.
You can find something at Pringle of Scotland
You can find some nice shoes for that amount either during sales time or buying them seconds. I saw some Church's for that money. Also AE should cost that. Maybe, if you're lucky, you can find other nice options from other brands like Carmina, C&J, Alden... But... Maybe what you have been offered is a very good deal (never heard of the brand though)
I say it doesn't look cheap or bad at all, but it's too tight for sure on the chest. The shoulders look right, so I guess your tailor just made that up as an excuse.
Since this thread is turning into an interesting conversation about pens, I'll drop my 2 cents. For the last months I'm using daily a Caran d'Ache fountain pen. Smooth and perfect ink flow. Highly recommended.
Quote: Originally Posted by Annadale Which models? Personally I prefer the one I inherited from my grandfather, silver, understated, and most importantly, no branding. Branding makes you look like a dick. +1