or Connect

Posts by Galix

Quote: Originally Posted by LukeM Damn! I'm in love...
Quote: Originally Posted by spacemanvt is the Carmina Retail store the best/cheapest place to buy carmina shoes in Barcelona? i am keen to buy a pair but want to find the best prices! I've been living in Barcelona for a couple of months now, so my knowledge is limited on this issue. Nevertheless my experience is that their own store is the only place to find them. In any case prices were lower than I expected, so I'd go there. Well, actually...
Haven't tried anything from Modern Tailor. But I've been wearing MTM shirts for years from different brands and qualities. But my favorite shirt is actually a RTW one I bought at ShoptheFinest. There you'll find some of the best shirtmakers and at very competitive prices. Definitely worth giving it a try.
Shoes are nice...
#4 and shoes on the left
I can't talk specifically about your pants quality. But I regard Portuguese textile industry as very good and with a very long history. But they earn less than Italians... So that's the reason they make it there. Anyway, being made anywhere in (Western?) Europe I think you can be confident about quality. Plus considering Zegna is branding them...
Quote: Originally Posted by Newcomer Heading to Paris next weekend... Any words on the price of Carmina in store? Actually it'd be interesting to compare. A couple of weeks ago I went to Carmina's store in Barcelona and prices ranged from aprox. 150€ to around 600€. Most models being around 350€. For instance, Cordovan shell boots with dainite sole were 575€.
Great thread!
If you like tea, Mariage Frères is da place. They have several locations around the city, you can check them on their website: http://www.mariagefreres.com/ My favorite is called "Thé à l'Opéra"
Quote: Originally Posted by bjornb17 That's one ugly shirt. +1