or Connect

Posts by Galix

Mariage Frères: Thé à l'Opéra
Sorry to hear that. I just discovered your shoes a few days ago and I was impressed on how nice they look. I wish you the best personally and professionally.
PM sent
PM Sent
Quote: Originally Posted by royalemint mine are actually dark brown misty, although in the photos they look black I'm thinking to get a pair in a very dark brown (with low light they look almost black). What do you combine them with? Apart of gray, I can't think in other colors...
Hi guys! I have a question. Yesterday I went to Carmina's store in Barcelona and, sadly, they have very few models and even less variety of sizes of the models they have. Long story short, they didn't have the model I wanted nor any size of the models I liked. They can order the model I wanted (which I saw in their online catalog) but this would be considered as a special order, thus increasing the price a 30% (therefore rising the price to the same level as the...
Quote: Originally Posted by DandySF This week I purchased a container of Melatonin cream polish in cognac for these shoes. The shade was perfect for this pair. Nice socks! Viccel?
Quote: Originally Posted by Cary Grant I don't know if they have exactly what you are looking for but SF affiliate Shop the Finest stocks quite a few from Finamore. ^ This.
Quote: Originally Posted by Kentishman Foreign plastic is still plastic.
I'd go for a plain white pocket square. Striped suit, checked tie, plain shirt... Adding a pocket square with a different pattern is excesive diversity IMO.