or Connect

Posts by Galix

I am a watch enthusiast and in those type of watches what I appreciate has more to do with either the movement or the history of the watch. I like small watches in general, but 30 mm is way too small for me to wear. So this would be a watch I'd have in my collection just to see and not to wear.
One question I have after playing around with the designer. What's the difference between a Jacket and a Sports Coat? I can see that designing a Jacket offers many more options than designing a SC. But the fabrics are pretty much the same and they cost also the same.
I always wondered who was behind the camera, because the pictures are stunning, since he started posting few years ago. So thumbs up for her and for Victor
I have to say that I am impressed by the website. Looks promising One question, I read that import duties are covered. Also for Norway?
Is it the Reverso Grande series or the traditional Reverso?
Love the combinations of patterns and colors. 5 stars!
Dude, I would not by any means consider a Grand Seiko a poor man's watch
I really like all your stuff! The wallets are gorgeous and the briefcase (all, but specially the navy and mocha ones) are amazing! I now regret I bought a Filson briefcase just a few months ago... And also wallet
An Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra. I like classics
Looks legit to me. I'd buy from him / her.And I'd go for a green bag (Otter green).