or Connect

Posts by Galix

Around 25. Half of them spring / summer and the other half fall / winter. The difference between them are pretty much color and not so much thickness.
Great bracelets! Wearing (and loving) a couple of the leather ones right now
Moral can be relative. I tend to think that project themselves with their choice of clothing and that classical clothing (which does not mean old) can be seen as an statement of some social values we should not loose. Though they seem nowadays also from a bygone era
I am still a newbie, so here comes a newbie question: AE Fifth Avenue in walnut to be worn (mostly) with chinos?
Looks nice. I was wondering about the fabric since I am thinking in buying this jacket. Does it feel "quality"? How much does the jacket creases?
I pretty much got used to it. Here anything more than jeans and sneakers is "dressing up" and even perceived as a potential threat. That being said it is also true that the new generation of workers in my office (those between 23 - 25) tend to dress way better than the average guys in my age range (30 - 35). Not to mention those +40... I personally don't care how other people dress. But I agree with some other comments that seeing someone dressing nice somehow makes me...
Do you know if they carry sport coats as well? I will be visiting NYC at the end of March and I'd like to try this brand and / or store.
Hi gentlemen, Today I received my MTO DB from Meermin. Leather is cordovan in the lightest shade of brown they offer. So far I am very pleased. Shoes look well constructed and nice. In the future I will comment on how they hold and how they fit when I wear them. Here are some pictures (sorry for the quality: phone camera + awful photographer).
I recently commissioned a pair of MTO cordovan double monks. Will post pics as soon as I receive them.
This.Although I recently tried (and loved) Esencia by Loewe and I also strongly recommend it.