or Connect

Posts by Galix

@SartodiNapoli I've been reading your posts the last few years and in general I agree with many of your points. But I think you should calm down a little bit. Lately all your posts are very aggressive and in cases like in this post, not even called for. I have no clue who this Aristocrata is, and the only times I have heard about him is from you. It seems that you just have to mention him whenever you have the opportunity. The best way to demonstrate that he is not a...
I'd say comparable to LM are Herring, some of Loake models and I heard that Yanko as well (although no personal experience with Yanko).
Love it!The simplicity, cleanness and understatement of the combo makes it an absolute winner. The only thing I'd change is the belt (I'd go for a brown suede one, to match the loafers).Deets on the pants? BB maybe?
At least they are not lying
Indeed!
Touché!
Hej! I saw in your web a pair of Carmina black cap toe oxfords with rubber sole but most of the sizes are sold out. Will these be restocked?
@Kent Wang A quick question, do you plan to get more OTC wool Marcoliani socks for the fall / winter season than the ones already on the website?
I had exactly the same feeling when I saw them, specially the guy on the left...
I don't think it is more dangerous than any other big city.I lived there for a couple of years and it is not that bad. I mean, you have to take care and do not flash things, behave calling attention etc.What they look after are unattended bags, backpacks, wallets that are easy to pick (i.e. placed in you back pockets).So wear your Rolex with confidence. I always wear my Omega wherever I go and no problems at all.