or Connect

Posts by 16simon

Come on gents, some advice please?
All sorted now, thanks to Drewtronius for promptly and amiably taking the time to look into this for me.
Is anyone in at Bodega? Maybe you've got a public holiday this week that we don't have here (UK) but I've tried emailing and phoning about my order - no answer either way.
The Cabourn x Brady fishing jacket just turned up again on Superdenim in a 46.... but of a grail item so I jumped on it, even though 48 in the naval officer's jacket is a bit tight on the shoulders (48 is TTS for me). Anyone know how it fits?-There aren't any measurements online that I can see.
Do I need to use shoe trees in suede shoes or in leather boots (neither will have leather soles), or just in leather dress shoes with leather soles? Thanks
Hi all, has anyone got the 2011 Officer Boots and can help with the sizing? There's lots of info about how the trainers size up, but none for these boots....
Wanted: Rag and Bone Connery jacket/blazer in size 38, in blue. I've got the trousers already, just looking for the matching jacket!! If you've got it, or have seen it for sale anywhere, please let me know.
Trying to get some money back on a recent expensive mistake with suit sizing. This is a 40R, whereas I should have been buying 38R.... it is fully canvassed, retailed at around £1200, and was made in Italy. It isn't an everyday suit but if you've got the presence to pull it off, match it with the right shirt and tie, and bring it out occasionally for maximum effect it'll make you look a million dollars. Aquascutum double breasted suit: This is made of a heavyweight wool....
Hi all, I'm trying to get some money back on a recent expensive mistake with suit sizing. These are both 40Rs, whereas I should have been buying 38Rs.... both suits are canvassed, retailed at around £1200, and were made in Italy. They both have a real presence - they'll make you look a million dollars. Aquascutum double breasted suit: This is made of a heavyweight wool. It has never been work, but I have had it adjusted by a proper tailor (Franco of Kingley Street,...
Thanks to Styleforum members for inspiration, here's my first WAYWRN: Boateng Mainline Suit Shirt by unnamed Jermyn Street Tailor (thrift store find - labels cut out) Charles Tyrwhitt Tie Rapha silk handkerchief used as pocket square Braun Buffel briefcase Plus, to liven up the monochrome look, Roberto Durville shoes: