or Connect

Posts by dEX

Skinny jeans are styled with fading and light whiskering for a casual, lived-in look. Zip fly with button closure. Five-pocket style. Leather patch 99% cotton, 1% elastane Lightly used pair of jeans, washed once. Includes shipping to US
New without tags, originally purchased from Epaulet. This is the lightweight spring version of the shirt. Price includes shipping to US
Brand new without tags. 100% cotton. Produced in collaboration with Vancouver cycle shop Super Champion, this soft cotton tee features a smudged print with cyclists braving a winter storm.
Does anyone happen to have a working student discount code that I can use? I submitted mine a couple times on the site but I never get a message back with the code.
AllSaints Ridge Crew Pullover - Brand new without tags Size: XS Color: Oxblood The Ridge Crew Jumper is a mid weight knit made using luxury alpaca blend yarn. This style features an all over 'waffle' textured stitch with a soft hand feel and ribbed cuffs, collar and hem. The Ridge Crew is accented by a dropped back shoulder seam detail. Our model Alex is 6’2”, has a 40 inch chest, and wears a size medium. Price includes shipping to US
Like new shirt from J Crew, hung up in closest and rarely worn. Our homage to the faded tones and rustic texture of old-school plaids (we used a heathered yarn and special weaving technique to pull off the look). Crafted in lightweight cotton we've Secret Washed and sanded to feel like you've had it forever. (Trust us: you will.) Regular fit—a tailored cut with a made-to-measure feel. Button-down collar. Import. Machine wash.
NWOT Gap 1969 Super Skinny fit jeans in black wash, retails for $70 72% Cotton, 28% Elastane. Machine wash. Imported. http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?vid=1&pid=889084002
Very nice boots in great condition, only worn less than a handful of times outside. They have a padded insole too so they are quite comfortable. Another look here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6GhrSZxvMs Includes shipping to US
A rarely worn shawl-collar cardigan in a 3-gauge knit from J Crew, size XS. 50% wool, 40% acrylic, 10% alpaca. Includes shipping to US.
Levi's 511 "Scraped Neppy" Jeans 29 x 32 100% cotton, 13 oz denim Retailed for $78, now sold out. Comes in a somewhat heavyweight denim with decent looking fades, definitely better quality than the average pair of Levi's. The inseam shrunk to 30 inches after the first wash, there won't be any more shrinkage. Price includes shipping to US.