or Connect

Posts by tailwind

What are the actual thigh and waist measurements?
It looks like the image for the size charts are wrong. The new slim fit size chart is listed as the original size chart and vise versa.
I had a chance to try on a pair of Ic! Berlin Nameless 5 recently and really like the fit. I however was not in love with the metal arms. I would much prefer something more classic, but similar shape and dimensions. Can someone recommend plastic frames with similar shape and dimension as Ic! Berlin Nameless 5? 49 - 19 - 133 B measurement - 31 Thanks in advance.
Do you plan to carry the cone mills slim fit (greaser) jean?Any update on when Left Field will be restocked?
Anyone happen to know what the hem measures on a pair of WeirdGuy once tailored to a 32 inch inseam?
Originally posted this in the ask a question get an answer thread. I'm interested in buying a pair of Alden Indy, but am unsure what size I should get. I've read to many size posts on the forum, most of it conflicting. For reference I wear: Varvatos Chucks - size 8.5 Five Ten Basic - size 9 Varvatos loafers - size 9D According to Alden the Trubalance last run a half size larger than marked. Would this make my ideal Indy size a 8.5? Thanks in advance.
I'm interested in buying a pair of Alden Indy, but am unsure what size I should get. I've read to many size posts on the forum, most of it conflicting. For reference I wear: Varvatos Chucks - size 8.5 Five Ten Basic - size 9 Varvatos loafers - size 9D According to Alden the trubalance last run a half size larger than marked. Would this make my ideal Indy size a 8.5? Thanks in advance.
I have to agree with the above posters. There are however beanies that are made specifically for wearing further back on the forehead. I know Coal makes them and probably a few other companies. http://coalheadwear.com/ - Check out The Theo or The Frena.
Anyone happen to know if the J. Crew X Alden Indy boot will be a Liquor Store/NYC exclusive or will they be hitting other stores or even possibly online?
I think i've read into this thread to much and it has clouded my view of the sizing. A measured waist for a size 30 NS is 32 inch, but a 30 Rescue is 33 inches? If that is correct than .... My true waste is 34 inches. I wear a 32 in Levi's. I would than get a 30 Rescue? Or would a 31 fit better? I'm not looking for tight, but I also don't want it lose after stretch. Thanks.