or Connect

Posts by the.chikor

Attachment 4452 Attachment 4453 Attachment 4454 Attachment 4455
Attachment 4447 Attachment 4448 Attachment 4449 Attachment 4450 Attachment 4451 Take a look at these updated pics
Benjamin Klehmann is in a small vill called Basthorst. Starting July 1, he is moving to old town Hamburg. His old shop in Basthorst was really cool. It is a small villiage started in the 1200s and he is in the "artisan" sector of the town. He tells me he is moving to Hamburg to get "peace and quiet" (go figure?). His business is a family affair. His wife does the closing, he and his son and one other apprentice do the rest. His other son just went off to JL in London for...
Los Angeles.
Tomorrow I will reformat some other pictures and post them. The shoes fit like a glove, start to finish was 3 months 2 weeks to my door, Klehmann war an extremely pleasurable person to deal with, also, as a side note used to work for JL back in the early 80s, his craftsmanship is excellent-overall highly recommended shoe maker in my opinion.
just got my first pair of bespoke shoes from Benjamin Klemann. Take a look! I am quite pleased with my shoes.
just got my first pair of bespoke shoes from Benjamin Klemann. Take a look! I am quite pleased with my shoes. Attachment 4407 Attachment 4408