or Connect

Posts by the.chikor

Quote: Originally Posted by LesterSnodgrass While it sounds bad, don't read too much into jury notes. They often mislead. And crazy shit happens when they go home and sleep on it. That's based on my nine years as a prosecutor. Edit: And where the hell is mayhem still a crime? Wasn't it basically common law dismemberment? Pretty much-serious bodily injury with permanent disfigurement. I keep telling myself not to read into the jury...
Quote: Originally Posted by S. Able Did you wear any Centofanti during the trial? Trial was three weeks. I wore all of my Centofanti suits, all of my Trabalza suits and all of my Caruzo suits. I had some well dressed jurors too, which was good to see. Also, we had some levis and t-shirt jurors as well.
I have a jury out/deliberating in a torture, mayhem case. The jury comes back after an hour and a half, requesting readback of a wintess' testimony. About an hour after readback, the jury comes back with an another question about convicting on the lesser offenses. Trying to figure out where the jury is in deliberations or what count they are referring to, or if they are referring to all the counts is nauseating! The speculation can be worse than actually putting on the...
I have seen the Jack Georges in person and know several attorneys who have them. They are very well made, Italian leather, made in NJ I believe. Good stuff. I have not seen their belting/bridle leather products however-so I can't comment on that. If you like the aesthetics, you will not regret it. I have not seen Saddleback leather goods. They look like very rugged stuff-well made. However, a different genre-more the Indian Jones and the Temple of doom look. So, I guess...
[/quote] Beautiful! Especially this pair. I am reluctant about the no fitting part? This could be disastrous for my feet. But, if it worked for you, then kudos. Thanks for posting. BTW, could you post a picture of the sole, waist, etc? If not, no problem.
Yes-without hesitation.
pre turkey 4 miler for me-pain and all.
Kobe Japan-dinner for two-around $800 as I remember. Ah-kobe beef. I had to try it at least once in my lifetime.
Quote: Originally Posted by aportnoy Bengal and I have discussed this at length and I have come around to his way of thinking. I might not like the shoes that maker "X" produces but to beat on that drum only serves to cause potential harm to their commercial interests and serves no meaningful benefit for me. I relaize that this is a forum where we discuss our opinions, but just as we can create a frenzy of favorable attention we can likewise...
Quote: Originally Posted by Jott Bought my first watch yesterday, from the Longines Master Collection. Im only 16, so it was hard on my wallet, but totally worth it. Hopefully it will last long. Beautiful watch-very classic. It should last you a long, long time. Great purchase!