or Connect

Posts by the.chikor

Quote: Originally Posted by ter1413 i bought some garment bags below for my suits and drop some moth balls/cedar inside just in case: http://www.containerstore.com/shop?p...t=garment+bags I use the same garment bags-they work great!
Quote: Originally Posted by Shirtmaven Genesco= big corporation big corporation= need for higher profits need for higher profits= cost cutting cost cutting= lower quality lower quality = crap product! This seems to quantify most US products these days!
Quote: Originally Posted by Mark from Plano This. I can't imagine another current actor other than Jeff Bridges taking on the Rooster Cogburn role I was thinking Sam Elliot
Damn. I was just at the Intercontinental this last weekend!
Quote: Originally Posted by mafoofan LK, do you have any idea how the women's shoes are constructed? Are they somehow welted, or just glued? I have had Koji make my gf a pair-they Mckay stitch them or glue them. I inquired at JLP, who told me that they can use a "thin" welt or a French welting system. So, evidently, indeed they can be welted.
Quote: Originally Posted by FidelCashflow Stupid question... how do you polish such a shoe without getting it on the suede??? Not stupid at all. It is very very difficult-akin to polishing a spectator shoe. Use painters tape or masking tape, go slow-take your time.
Looks good.
Quote: Originally Posted by LesterSnodgrass OP: What happened? Not Guilty on the Torture and Mayhem, but guilty on the other two counts of child abuse. We had one hold out juror who admitted defendant was guilty, but b/c of personal reasons refused to find the defendant guilty of counts one or two. So, the jury split the baby and agreed to vote not guilty on the first two counts if the holdout voted guilty on the last two.
Quote: Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH Were the police officer's shoes patent leather, corrected calf, or top grain leather? Patent toe caps and corrected grain combo.
Quote: Originally Posted by Michael Ay329 In California Mayhem is still a crime and I see it every few months when fingers get cut off (by an axe or blade) or ears get ripped off during a Pure Six Brawl. Another P.D. had a mayhem case involving a glory hole incident (use your imagination). The victim actually complained to the police (while at the E.R.). To their credit, the police knew of the location, located the dismembered part and the E.R....