or Connect

Posts by the.chikor

Biology-undergrad, Business Admin-Graduate, Law-Professional. If I could do it over, I would have found a business to start.
Jungfernstieg is a good shopping area-you will like it. I was there last month-beautiful this time of year-but dress warmly.
Quote: Originally Posted by Despos It is a nice shade of grey. Wow Chris-this sure clears things up!
I like worsted.
Quote: Originally Posted by ter1413 i bought some garment bags below for my suits and drop some moth balls/cedar inside just in case: http://www.containerstore.com/shop?p...t=garment+bags I use the same garment bags-they work great!
Quote: Originally Posted by Shirtmaven Genesco= big corporation big corporation= need for higher profits need for higher profits= cost cutting cost cutting= lower quality lower quality = crap product! This seems to quantify most US products these days!
Quote: Originally Posted by Mark from Plano This. I can't imagine another current actor other than Jeff Bridges taking on the Rooster Cogburn role I was thinking Sam Elliot
Quote: Originally Posted by Eason Don't forget the japanese orientals we gave amnesty too who did all the horrific experiments on the chinamen. That was worse than the Nazi's, in fact, Nazi's weren't even all that bad. And the Koreans too. Good point.
Damn. I was just at the Intercontinental this last weekend!
Quote: Originally Posted by mafoofan LK, do you have any idea how the women's shoes are constructed? Are they somehow welted, or just glued? I have had Koji make my gf a pair-they Mckay stitch them or glue them. I inquired at JLP, who told me that they can use a "thin" welt or a French welting system. So, evidently, indeed they can be welted.