or Connect

Posts by the.chikor

Quote: Originally Posted by Eustace Tilley If you don't have the necessary experience to answer, or are simply unwilling to do so, there is no need for a useless response such as yours. Its as if someone asked a question on a car forum requesting previous owners' experiences with the Audi A8 and the Mercedes S600, and the subsequent reply was 'you're not ready for this if you need to ask - stick to Hyundai noob!' Its as obnoxious a reponse as yours is...
Quote: Originally Posted by Eustace Tilley Giacomo Trabalza and Jack Taylor. Giacomo died a couple of years ago. I would recommend Charles Tailoring on Olympic over Jack Taylor.
Quote: Originally Posted by Henry Boogers I used shopsocial1 for 30% off. When these arrive I will be sure to list them quickly on the B&S at cost as they probably wont make it over my massive calves. Accolades for the discount code-well done sir.
Quote: Originally Posted by TyCooN Climb a mountain? Go to war? Be a father? Give birth? Create a successful business? Sandman. Oh yeah, and Iraq was pretty tough too!
Loveless orthopaedic shoes out of Oklahoma. They do a lot of work with the VA-it is kind of a specialty for them. Plus, they are medically trained and licensed in the field-they didn't just sleep at a holidy inn last night.
Quote: Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH What is it? Q: I see you're a traveling man? A: Yeah, but I don't travel up North? Q: What's in the North? A: Ready to Wear darkness?
Quote: Originally Posted by Master Squirrel Question: "Pardon me, but do you have any AE Seconds?" Reply: "Touch my boobs"
Quote: Originally Posted by mafoofan I'm suprised this hasn't been posted yet: http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...166905408.html "Spy" shots of the J-20 stealth fighter show that the Chinese are further along in its development than expected. Stealth, two engines, and possibly faster than the F-22 (without use of afterburners). Clearly superior to the F-35. Another ObamaFAIL? Not just an Obama fail. Congress, the Air Force and...
Quote: Originally Posted by FidelCashflow These goodies just arrived from out friends at The Armoury today! Oh Hell Yeah!!!
The Shootest, The Cowboys or Tombstone-oh yeah, I forgot the Magnificant Seven