or Connect

Posts by the.chikor

Quote: Originally Posted by TyCooN Climb a mountain? Go to war? Be a father? Give birth? Create a successful business? Sandman. Oh yeah, and Iraq was pretty tough too!
Loveless orthopaedic shoes out of Oklahoma. They do a lot of work with the VA-it is kind of a specialty for them. Plus, they are medically trained and licensed in the field-they didn't just sleep at a holidy inn last night.
Quote: Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH What is it? Q: I see you're a traveling man? A: Yeah, but I don't travel up North? Q: What's in the North? A: Ready to Wear darkness?
Quote: Originally Posted by Master Squirrel Question: "Pardon me, but do you have any AE Seconds?" Reply: "Touch my boobs"
Quote: Originally Posted by FidelCashflow These goodies just arrived from out friends at The Armoury today! Oh Hell Yeah!!!
The Shootest, The Cowboys or Tombstone-oh yeah, I forgot the Magnificant Seven
Biology-undergrad, Business Admin-Graduate, Law-Professional. If I could do it over, I would have found a business to start.
Jungfernstieg is a good shopping area-you will like it. I was there last month-beautiful this time of year-but dress warmly.
Quote: Originally Posted by Despos It is a nice shade of grey. Wow Chris-this sure clears things up!
I like worsted.