or Connect

Posts by the.chikor

Quote: Originally Posted by Kuro sexual chocolate!
Quote: Originally Posted by the.chikor Let's Try It Again. Well, what does everyone think?
Let's Try It Again.
Gentlemen, Please enjoy my latest acquisition- less than an hour after their finishing touches were applied in Anthony's Saumur based workshop. About as perfect as it gets in my experience!
Quote: Originally Posted by luk-cha you have the most expirance than any of us - spill the beans! I don't think the OP would be disappointed with either maker for commissioning a pair of bespoke shoes. My recommendation to the OP, see what house produces a style or particular model that you prefer. If so, stick with the original maker of that model. If not, talk to both firms and see what options are avaialable from both and what...
Browning used to make a great over and under shotgun for skeet or trap or hunting.
Excellent article. Thank you for posting.
Quote: Originally Posted by Eustace Tilley If you don't have the necessary experience to answer, or are simply unwilling to do so, there is no need for a useless response such as yours. Its as if someone asked a question on a car forum requesting previous owners' experiences with the Audi A8 and the Mercedes S600, and the subsequent reply was 'you're not ready for this if you need to ask - stick to Hyundai noob!' Its as obnoxious a reponse as yours is...
Quote: Originally Posted by Eustace Tilley Giacomo Trabalza and Jack Taylor. Giacomo died a couple of years ago. I would recommend Charles Tailoring on Olympic over Jack Taylor.
Quote: Originally Posted by Henry Boogers I used shopsocial1 for 30% off. When these arrive I will be sure to list them quickly on the B&S at cost as they probably wont make it over my massive calves. Accolades for the discount code-well done sir.