or Connect

Posts by A Mad Man

It's the truth!
Done the right way. Great work Derek and thanks to Michael for taking time out too. Cheers!
Thanks Derek. Really appreciate you doing this. Keep up the great work! Here's wishing you and your family a great holiday season too. Cheers...
This one is amazing! Need it in an XS!
This jacket is made by ISAIA Group's other factory and not the main line factory.
They are made at one of the factories of the ISAIA Group but not at the ISAIA main line factory (which almost exclusively only makes ISAIA clothing). That being said, I think there is a model in this SFA line which is completely unlined and has great proportions, balance and silhouette.
Great collar! Love the hand on the fabric out of Carlo Riva. They do a great job with the finishing.
Thanks Derek!
Please PM for payment details or alternate offers. Price is shipped CONUS. I am happy to ship internationally - please PM for shipping quote. Flawless Tod's Winter Gommini Boot or better known as the "Agnelli Boot" Chocolate Brown Suede. (these never go on sale) (Marked size 7.5(UK)) 1. Outsole length - 28.5 cm 2. Outsole Width - 9.75 cm 3. Heel: - 3 cm These have only been worn twice and the nubs are absolutely new and unworn. Retail: $665
Please PM for payment details or alternate offers. Price is shipped CONUS. I am happy to ship internationally - please PM for shipping quote. Flawless Authentic Belgian Shoes (Made in Belgium) Stone Beige Brushed Twill with tan calf leather trim (Marked size 96 W 8) Measurements: 1. Outsole length - 28 cm 2. Outsole Width - 9.5 cm 3. Heel: - 1.75 cm Worn only three or four times. Retail: $325 SOLD