or Connect

Posts by satorstyle

They are excellent, I'll chime in as well. I've shown their products to people not really into clothing and they recognize there is something special in the craftsmanship. Really a special company!
The two I've had the best luck at are the Fair lakes and Gaithersburg locations. The Potomac Mills location has a lot of nice Talbott ties in the 30 dollar range also good prices on the summer weight slacks. The Neimans, and Saks there are so-so much better at the Arundle Mills location.
I have buttons placed on my cuffs it's a great detail, but allows one to clean dust out of the cuffs a little easier as well. As far as weights I wouldn't suggest it.
Sadly this happened the week I was in Seattle visiting with my wife's family. Sending something their way. I grant you and their families peace.
I own an IT company. I tend to wear slacks and and a sport coat most of the time, unless I'm drumming up new business.
I think recognizing the mistake and offering a gift for said mistake is a wonderful gesture. It's not an unusual error.
If they're 10.5's I may have a buyer.
your suit color selection is on point, you just need to upgrade the quality. don't spend a ton on suits until you've gotten to the weight loss you want.
I've never known black on black to be typical evening wear, more like club wear in my opinion. If a suit is all that's required consider a white shirt and a decent tie. If it must be black tie and the black pin stripe suit is all you have then a white shirt and a black bow tie would have to do,
Often for the convenience, or some are more into labels then personalized fit. Often wealthy people rather take a off the rack suit get it tailored and have a suit with decent materials and construction without the drawn out process that can sometimes occur with bespoke.