or Connect

Posts by Shalebot

Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire I don't know exactly but Rift just didn't do it for me. I didn't like the mechanics for fights, didn't really like the graphics, thought the interaction with NPCs was meh, thought their class/talent system was a good idea but then it didn't seem to work out that way. I also like nicely defined class/spec roles and Rift seems to be trying to let every toon have it all. Sort of like you I'll always be thinking about...
Hold up, folks. http://www.thestyleblogger.com/wp-co...011/05/022.jpg Sheik casual spotted.
Quote: Originally Posted by transient This is good way to fly. Do you mean weed+coffee together? I think it's called hippie speed. It's pretty awesome in the mornings to get the day rolling but doesn't seem healthy overstimulating your system like that. Weed + espresso is wild, even if your caffeine tolerance is high. Brain wants to run a marathon, body refuses to move. As for alcohol, I generally drink to avoid painful people / situations...
Abso lutely.
Quote: Originally Posted by sonnydam Hey, I am interested in getting the Somet 008 in a size 26, I want to know how slim the fit is for you because from the sizing chart a 26 tag is actually a 28/29? My waist size is a 27. Thanks My 008's are 27, but I'd be a fitted 26 today, at 5'7", 120 lbs, and about a 27.5" waist (am a size 26 APC PS, for reference). The 27's still fit well, just not super skinny. The top block is great, probably due to...
Quote: Originally Posted by shoreman1782 I wouldn't say thin guys can't wear it, but it's not a slim fit. Maybe it's just this season (I never checked them out until recently), but I can vouch that XS in both the current tops and bottoms fits me really nicely; I'm 5'7", 120 lbs, and pretty slender-shouldered. Can't speak for the rest of the sizes, but I was expecting boxiness and was surprised. I have a really hard time finding cuts small /...
Quote: Originally Posted by The Obsessor It already has. I recommend you jump on, and quick. In years to come, don't forget to recognize who the originator was. Props. But in all seriousness, I worked in a business / sheik casual office for the last couple of years and consistently wore Somet 008's and APC PS's to much complementing (though I'm pretty easy on my clothing, so my denim takes forever to wear / fade and thus looks pretty dark /...
Quote: Originally Posted by Switz For a non-enthusiast, recommendations for $500+ pairs of shoes, and $200+ shirts seem outrageous to both our heads and wallets. My question is how does one transition from an average to respectable (but not yet enthusiast-level) wardrobe? Where can we go to try things on before we make a purchase or if we are too unsure about a style to invest a lot of money in it? If you had spent your entire life shopping at average...
Have a feeling "sheik casual" is about to blow up.
PM'd.