or Connect

Posts by dannynoonan

I don't know that I've ever noticed a strong Mormon presence here. I do live close to the temple. I generally find Mormon folks to be pleasant so maybe they don't stand out to me. The white thing is pretty spot on. Not a lot of racial diversity around here. Very Republican.
Boise is a great city. Great weather. Safe. Outdoor stuff right out the door. Good bands come through regularly. Good schools. Good food. Inexpensive to live here. What are you curious about?
5'9" 165 lbs. 16% according to a dunk test. Like most everyone in this thread, I vastly underestimated my bodyfat% prior to being dunked.
This got really complicated. I'm impressed by everyone who tracks their glycemic index and can follow so many diet rules (x many carbs on x days, y many carbs on y days, no carbs after 6, carb cycling, etc). It's not for me, and I would guess it's not viable for a majority of folks. Here are my rules (originally by Wave on Bodybuilding.com) for losing fat while maintaining lean mass. 1. Work out with weights 3 days a week 2. 1 gram of protein per lb of lean body mass 3....
Sorry, sizing question. I tried on a pair of Indys a while back locally and was fitted to a 10.5D on the Brannock. Decided on some ultimate jumpers from Leather Soul instead. Called this week and put down a deposit on a pair of 10.5D. Was thinking about some picking up the Indys as well. Went to the local store and they didn't have my size. He wanted to fit me again before ordering. This time he said the 10.5D was too big. He thought I should be in a 10.5C. ...
Quote: Originally Posted by wj4 It is on commando sole. Is there more than one type of commando sole? All the other commando soles I saw in this thread had lugs all the way to the edge on the heel, but not the forefoot. Are these the Ultimate Jump Boot from Leather Soul?
What is the name of the sole on this jumper? Chromexel leather? Quote: Originally Posted by david3558 Here's my modest Alden collection:
Can anyone tell me where I can purchase this particular Penfield vest. Any info to help in the search would be appreciated. Even jus a name to search. [IMG][/IMG]