or Connect

Posts by Bam!ChairDance

Yeah but when dude clearly doesn't know any better, all the piling on just comes off as cruel.not that i've leapt gleefully onto other pile-ons in the past or anything
For some reason I dig the henley. And how the top, pants, and shoes are all slightly different shades of white Can you button the jacket comfortably though? Looks a lil tight in the shoulders/chest
these are amazing, like wow. and they're not even made out of virgins' hair
And they look like footballs
Why has no one bought this. So confused
That's part of the reason I dig Lemaire's outerwear-- it manages to be loose and comfy without looking all paunchy. EG fans should give it a tryIMO those are some of your better fitting pants, but I can see how that jacket could benefit from something more sleek/aggressive
Date night?
Looks like she's going for that iterative approach where she introduces the same designs every season with little tweaks. Too bad those tweaks did not include removing that collar from the lapelless jacket boooo There is some new stuff in the mix, though-- the volumey shorts, for example, look intriguing
Denim feels fine during the colder months, but when it's warm, that stuff never touches my delicate legs.
They got those hats a season or two ago as well. IIRC the price was like $180. Oh well, joke's on the resellers. They get to discover what it's like to flip something on the internet in 2014.