or Connect

Posts by TJMAC

Bond No 9 Riverside Drive
Byredo Fantastic Man (Sunday Cologne)
Penhaligon's LP No 9
I'm traveling this week so I threw a whole bunch of Bond No 9 samples in my dopkit & brought my bottle of Rive Gauche for the wedding I'm attending Saturday. My SOTE is Bond No 9 Hamptons
Guerlain Habit Rouge L'Eau
Shower, shave leads to..... YSL Rive Gauche PH
SOTD- Bond No 9 Fire Island
There was a discussion about it a couple of years back on Basenotes. I then confirmed it w/ a Tom Ford rep at Niemans. It's not noticeable enough unless you have them side by side. I was intrigued by it back then because I purchased the original a month before the new packaging was released. I've since used it up and am on my 2nd bottle of the new package.Off topic, but one that I need to get my hands on is the reformulation of Terre d'Hermes Parfum. It's my top 3 frag,...
Yep. When it was re-packaged it lost a green note. I still like the newer product, but I thought the original was a little more distinct.
I found it to be very fresh floral, although it lacked the actual Neroli note I was hoping for. The projection was unreal and I didn't mind the nuclear longetivity, which is very rare for a fresh scent. I still prefer Tom Ford Neroli Portofino (original formula), but would buy Neroli 36 over Penhaligon's Castile, which was on my radar.On a side note. Within 3 minutes of sampling Neroli 36 at Barney's, walking back to my car through the Venetian and on the elevator to...