or Connect

Posts by the_sulks

I just took a look. What an extensive posting it was and yet it doesn't answer my question of matching tan shades. Thanks anyway.
I believe navy suits go quite well with many tan shoes with the only exeption being too light tan shoes.Do you mean your belt doesn't match your shoes? Honestly, this is not my cup of tea.As for VASS. I liked their newspaper-stylized web design. The problem is they have no online shop on this web site.
I wonder what kind of substance you use to dye your belts. I've got your tan belt. Honestly, the leather smells like trout or salmon. In fact, the light orange color of the belt reminds me of the color of these fishes.
1) What is your attitude towards matching shades and tricky colors be it tan, cognac, coffee, burgundy, oxblood or anything of that sort. 2) How do you manage to find the same shades for different items of your apparel? 3) How do you decide if the shades match perfectly well? 4) The last question is how the heck the genuine tan leather apparel should look like. I am in the process of changing all my brown-colored stuff made of leather to tan. This means I decided to stop...
That would be too much. =) First off, it would be too hot in two rubber overshoes. Second, if you get a hole in the outside galoshes you wiil need to fix it anyway.
Even though nobody answered I'd like to tell you (just in case someone wants to buy a new couple of tan shoes too) I found what I was looking for at last. It is BARKER. They have tons of tan shoes. Most of them have a shade called Cedar Calf. It seems the proper tan I need. Anyway, I have already ordered one pair.
I want to thank everyone for your nice postings. They did help.
I think wearing wet shoes and wet socks is much sillier.
This velvety lining rubbed away intensely after the first stroll in the rain.
I finally bought SWIMS Classic. They are dark brown. I didn't dare to spring for orange though. Why? I believe wearing orange overshoes is okay only in case you are dressed in some strict suit. Since I often wear colorful shirts orange galoshes would be too much for me. Anyway, I assume orange SWIMS must look great with some say solid navy/grey suit, solid white shirt and solid black/brown shoes.The only think that does concern me is the thickness of the sole. It is...