or Connect

Posts by the_sulks

Thanks.
The heels of my leather shoes I use outdoors tend to ruin pretty fast that brings the question if my shoes are appropriate for outdoor wearing. Is there a difference in the sole and heel structure, shape, and material between the indoors and outdoors leather shoes? Alann Flusser wrote about the difference in shape between the dress type and outdoors type in the chapter Tailored Ankle in his Dressing the Man book. However, I didn't really get what he meant.
I always used to get rid of my jeans if they started to have any minute holes. The other day I noticed my blue jeans got thinner in some place so you can even see the white threads. It is almost a hole. This time however I'm trying to find a way to fix it. I wonder what the best way to fix it could be. Sewing jeans up doesn't seem to be a good idea.
I don't think burgundy is more versatile than tan.
What is correct then except for black and brown?
I have to agree on this. They would be perfect for a suit, not jeans. I also believe they'd be especially good if the suit jacket and the trousers are of different color.
What is your suggestion? Do you think it is better to choose a black wooden handle instead of brown one if you wear the tan or brown leather shoes/belt/strap/bag?Even though the matching problem is the same it doesn't worry me that much since the watch band is quite a minute detail on my body.
I took a look at the price of this model under the link you've posted. It says the price is HK$3,800.00. What does HK mean?
Are you serious? Why do they need to use fish?
I don't get what your 'swamy' means. Whatever. I think dark colors look inappropriate during hot summers. Just imagine some guy strolling along the Florida streets in his his navy suit, black shoes and black belt.