or Connect

Posts by the_sulks

It is quite important to have someone around you who supports you and believes in you. If everyone around you says, your startup is going to fail, it is a doomed idea, you'd better find a decent job in a large company like others do it is hard to carry on. It takes a lot of nerve and guts to fight until the end when risks are so high.
He is around 34 y/o now. Even if his current company fails he still is going to remain a millionaire as I'm sure he has already bought some real estate and made decent savings. The point is one can't earn that much being a hired employee in a large company.
I found out recently that my ex boss I haven't seen and talked to for years finally made it. His share in the company he co-owns is estimated in several dozens of millions of dollars. I can't even imagine myself making such a sum being a simple hired worker. Many years ago we participated in two startups. They were a meager success. That is why he eventually preferred to say goodbye to them. I had to do it too. When he suggested me to participate in a new one I said no...
I've read some information on OneBag and SkyRoller sites that brought me to an idea to put some sort of roller in my duffle bag to roll my suit or shirts on it. Do you have an idea where I could buy an item that would serve as a roller? I can't even imagine what it could be.
I don't think it is a good idea to wear a burgundy belt with a brown shoes even if they look similar as it is no true matching.
It'd be great if you had started to sell Oxblood items too. However, I'd like to mention that I buy some English shoes (Herring, Barker, Loake) and their Burgundy is what you probably call Oxblood as it is redder. Here is the example.I didn't know you can send a sample. Glad to hear it. What stuff are the samples made of?
I also walk a lot. I'm not into microwaving either yet I buy some stuff like bananas and cottage cheese. So, I don't need to cook it.I don't think it is always safe to transport food from home to work in hot weather. Meat, milk and many other products may decay during transportation in the briefcase unless your briefcase has a fridge option.
Even though your question is addressed to the OP I would answer.1. I don't take lunches from home to work. Why would someone do that if there are several stores and eating joints around? The only guess it is his wife's initiative.2. I wear my Swims in my briefcase if it is going to rain.3. I always wear documents, cell phones, glasses and/or shades, and some other stuff. It requires a big briefcase.
If one doesn't wear undershirts he is going to sweat right into his shirt and that is much worse as sweat stains on the back are disgusting. Besides, if one has a protruding belly the part of it will be seen through the space between the buttons and that is a gross.
I guess I'll try a permanent marker first as it must be much cheaper.