or Connect

Posts by the_sulks

If you had a choice of using minoxidil everyday on one hand and a choice of having a bald haircut on the other what would you choose? I face this issue these days. It seems pretty bothersome to buy and rub in minoxidil two times a day for many years or maybe whole life. I also have a concern about health side. Does this medicine hurt your health? It also seems tricky to have a bald haircut. I mean there is no turning back once the receding hair is cut off completely....
Wrote them a letter. Here is what they say: --- Thank you for your email and I am sorry to hear you are unhappy with the colour of your gloves. The Oakapple colour is a dull orange colour and this is shown as clear as possible on the website. We use actual pieces of the leather to display the colours on the website to get the best possible likeness. If you wanted a light Brown or Tan colour we do have a Tan (2 spaces right of Oakapple) and for light brown Cognac is...
I can't believe it. Is everything fine with your LCD display? I doubt it can help as I see no such effect of darkening when polish my leather shoes. I guess it must be something else, like a chemical solution or something like it.Good to know. Thanks. I think they should have done a better job placing a bigger and more diverse swatches on their site. It could be pictures of real gloves, not some abstract squares, those are not even pictures. If I was an owner of this store...
How would you call this color then? It is not brown, not tan, not yellow, but dark dim orange.
You're right. However since I wear them during daytime on streets there is no way to post here pictures of them in the light of an artificial illumination we have in offices or apartments in evening hours.Yes, I also think they don't fit well, too big. However, the circumference around the wrist is fine. If I ordered gloves with smaller wrist circumference it would be difficult to squeeze my palm into it.So on one hand they are too loose when worn but on the other they...
Does Chester Jefferies have issues with gloves colors? I ordered gloves on their site here: https://www.chesterjefferies.co.uk/ The color's name is Oak Apple Cape. You can see the sample they put on their site: Now I have their gloves delivered and see the color is pretty different. It doesn't look light brown as on their sample but orange. WTF? Do you agree it is orange? Would you wear such a color? I believe men should avoid such bright colors. Do you agree with...
I guess the key word to google is travel iron. They gotta be small.
Yes, the tip does its job fine. The problem is the wide bottom part touches the creases, darts or seams making new wrinkles while the tip does its job.
Hi, Could you suggest any small irons I've never seen before that can be used for ironing ‘difficult’ areas like the crotch area of wool trousers with inner lining, areas around seams, darts, collars on cotton shirts? Usual iron is too big for this intricate mission. It is impossible to iron these areas without producing new wrinkles.
jrd617, thanks for the link. As I can see this Rajah Pressing Cloth is much cheaper on Amazon than on Hanger Project.