or Connect

Posts by the_sulks

I always had this rationale: if a bride wears a white shirt than a groom should wear a cream or light grey suit since navy or charcoal would stand in bad contrast with a white dress. What's your take on this?
Don't you guys think it's cheaper to ask a tailor to make a hole instead of purchasing your own one?
I have some leather belts that need some extra holes. This is the reason I'm going to buy a puncher. What one would you recommend? It seems the one with the red handle gives a better hole, more even and smooth.   
I hung my cotton sweater on the rack for several months and now found out a crack appeared in the shoulder area. Is there a way to fix it?
I only gave them a light wear for about three months. It means I wore them a couple of days a week. No exercising in them, no soccer, no gym, no running, no nothing. I didn't wear them in rain. So, Converse sneakers are just one flimsy piece of garbage.1. The inside part where the heel is is ruined. I tried to fix it with some cloth patch and glue.2. Crack on the side of the left top. I gues it can't be fixed. Glue won't stick it for long.3. A narrow crack on the back of...
I assume we are talking about different kind of sneakers. I have these ones. NB or adidas don't have such a type:
Hi, Have you ever had a sturdy sneakers? I have a pair of Converse. They look cool yet they are bad in terms of quality. A couple of months of wearing ruins them all as opposed to leather shoes that can be worn much too longer. It is my first sneakers so I was suprised how slimsy they are.
It's seen fine. It looks just plain and dumb. I don't mean the minute details. I mean the whole style of it that can be seen from the distance.
Hi, I tried my first cravat back in the day. I didn't like the way it looked on me. Do I wear it properly?
Yes, I have their non-iron fabric shirts in a heavy weave. They are so much better. In fact, they are very good.This one is impossible to be ironed though. I spent half an hour and still have wrinkles on this piece of crap.