or Connect

Posts by the_sulks

Yes but they don't really warm you up in winters.
Any prooflink? Not a challenge. Just curious.
I'd love to know how come we have these rules. There must be a history.
Can anybody explain to me why it is supposed to wear pastel colors in warm summers but not in cold winters? What’s wrong with wearing pastels all year round if they match your low-contrast complexion pretty well?
Can you recommend me any wallet manufacturer in England that makes inexpensive wallets? I can only think of Sage Brown and Maxwell Scott.
Thanks and yet I don't like the idea of having a knot.
Alice: Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?The Cat: That depends a good deal on where you want to get to.Alice: I don't much care where.The Cat: Then it doesn't much matter which way you go.
You gotta be kidding us.
Back in the days, I envisioned myself very high but it turned out I can't archive the things I dreamt of since it is very hard to hit the jackpot. Besides, there is such a find as an almighty luck. I guess I had to learn to live with it somehow.
You probably got me wrong. The eating disorder (anorexia, bulimia, binge eating) is a serious disease. They often become a cause of death actually. Who cares about career and money in this case?Anyway, even if you don't have a desease but just eat too much pie (sugar, fast food, junk food and so on) you have too forget about slim clothes as your belly starts to grow intensely. That is a disaster for those who care about the way they look.