or Connect

Posts by the_sulks

Thanks and yet I don't like the idea of having a knot.
Alice: Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?The Cat: That depends a good deal on where you want to get to.Alice: I don't much care where.The Cat: Then it doesn't much matter which way you go.
You gotta be kidding us.
Back in the days, I envisioned myself very high but it turned out I can't archive the things I dreamt of since it is very hard to hit the jackpot. Besides, there is such a find as an almighty luck. I guess I had to learn to live with it somehow.
You probably got me wrong. The eating disorder (anorexia, bulimia, binge eating) is a serious disease. They often become a cause of death actually. Who cares about career and money in this case?Anyway, even if you don't have a desease but just eat too much pie (sugar, fast food, junk food and so on) you have too forget about slim clothes as your belly starts to grow intensely. That is a disaster for those who care about the way they look.
You can always listen to them. It is much more easier.
I like untucked. The problem is I find it hard to match the untucked shirt with the coat and leather suitcase.
Are there any rules that define when it is better to wear your casual shirt tucked or untucked? Here is the example in the picture attached. I don't really get why two of the models have wear shirts tucked in while the other couple have them untucked. How do they draw the line to decide whether it is better to tuck or untuck?  
How many hours do you usually sleep? If I sleep 8 hours a night it is easy to get up. If I sleep 6 hours a night the getting up is a real drag.
What is the biggest and hardest struggle of your life? Who/what, how and why do you fight with the most? I'd say my biggest one is against a compulsive overeating. It is impossible to beat this remorseless disease.