or Connect

Posts by the_sulks

Weird choice. Navy and black is classic. What do you wear then? Brown and burgundy?
What is #menswear? Do you mean casual clothes?
One month is not enough. During the first monthy they recede even worse and only in a couple of months they start to grow. That's what my trichologist told me.
Do you mean never wear tan shoes at all? A lot of people here on styleforum wear tan shoes.
What do you mean?
The problem is both tan shoes and tan belts are too bright. So your belt must be darker. So you have the belt and the shoes that don't match which is a problem in its own right.
What's your choice among these four statements if wearing navy suits? 1. You should never wear tan shoes with navy suits. 2. You should match tan shoes with tan belts. 3. You should not match tan shoes with a tan belt. Belt must me much darker. 4. You should not wear a belt at all if you wear tan shoes. IMO tan (not light brown, but tan) shoes look bright so if matched with tan belt it looks much too risky. So, I assume you either should wear a black belt with tan shoes...
Do you have any ideas why this combination of the collar and the tie give a crease? Is the shirt cloth too soft like say Egyptian cotton?
If you had a choice of using minoxidil everyday on one hand and a choice of having a bald haircut on the other what would you choose? I face this issue these days. It seems pretty bothersome to buy and rub in minoxidil two times a day for many years or maybe whole life. I also have a concern about health side. Does this medicine hurt your health? It also seems tricky to have a bald haircut. I mean there is no turning back once the receding hair is cut off completely....
Wrote them a letter. Here is what they say: --- Thank you for your email and I am sorry to hear you are unhappy with the colour of your gloves. The Oakapple colour is a dull orange colour and this is shown as clear as possible on the website. We use actual pieces of the leather to display the colours on the website to get the best possible likeness. If you wanted a light Brown or Tan colour we do have a Tan (2 spaces right of Oakapple) and for light brown Cognac is...