or Connect

Posts by Ken P

Thread is up! http://www.styleforum.net/t/437372/holiday-spirit-s-the-2014-styleforum-christmas-beer-it-foward-thread/0_30
What's a better way to celebrate the holiday season than sharing a beer with friends? Let's do this Styleforum style! Last years worked out very well and I'm looking forward to another round The idea is very similar to a secret santa: Sign up, get a name and address, ship your favorite local beer to that person, and sit back and wait for your package. Your sender will remain anonymous to you and will not necessarily get who you are shipping to yourself. @indesertum will...
I want to try on the Geller lounge coat in a 52 as well so don't let Synth run off with it! Also the purple richard jacket in a 52 as well.Thanks!
I'd be happy to help. Although I'd have no idea how to write a program like that. If you want I could make the thread/accept the PM's then I could send you the list and you could help with the picking?
[[SPOILER]]
We should get that going soon again. @Indesertum put it together last time. If he's not willing, I can. (Granted he gives me some pointers)
Depends on timing and locale. PM me if you'd like.
Haven't been yet. Would be interested.Trillium takes the cake through and through. [Relatively] Right off the red line, awesome fresh IPA's, Saisons and the occasional sour. Only had one of their stouts but as the weather turns they will start putting out some other options for dark beers.^Pretty much this. Haven't had any of their stouts/barleywines though, can't say if they are worth it.For the sake of not annoying any more people, if you're interested in discussing...
Y'all beer guys should post in the Official SF beer thread more often. To chime in, I really like hoppy beers but not the bitter ones. Tropical fruit and floral aroma IPA's are my favorties. Having tried a whole lot of them though, I'm a bit burnt out on them and I think they fall more in the category of "Summer Seasonal" for me. Lately I've been all about sour/funky beers and saisons. Now that the weather is turning though I'll likely start drinking more stouts. I really...
I'd be down to hang out after on Friday night. Planning on coming later in the afternoon anyways. Funny that both @afixedpoint and I will be both be coming down from Boston. @toothsomesound - are you going? Would be nice to see you again.