or Connect

Posts by Ken P

^Have yet to try the barrel aged weasel... one day. Grabbed this one to see what the fuss is about. While I like the concept, I really don't like this style of IPA anymore. Sticky, Resinous, Malty, Bitter. Atleast it is what it claims to be! EBF was awesome! Seriously some insane beers there. Funky Buddha takes the cake hands down. I went through their line a few times. I had to try Maple Bacon Coffee Porter. Going into it I though it was gimmicky and I wouldn't like it...
Wouldn't have thought to pair the wave print with winter stuff like that.... now I have something to experiment with!
2 stops this weekend. Only one find, but I'm not mad. (N/A)
Congrats! Providence is a fun place to live. I'm from there originally. We will have to hang sometime.
Auctions ending this Sunday! Ralph Lauren Black Label Jersey Spread Color Shirt XL Maison Martin Margiela Nailed Oxfords 43 Buy-it-now items: Currently on sale, I'll offer an extra 10% off the sale price to SF members, shoot me a PM! APC New Standard Selvedge fit 38 Public School Skinny Jeans Size 30 Massimo Bizzocchi Hidden Button Down Collar Shirt Size 16.5 Gucci Brown Sport Shirt Size 15 VTG 1930's Tail Coat Fits 36
It's a noragi.
I have to get my haircut after work so I don't think I can make it out. Sorry man! Next time hopefully.
Please don't move to Boston, I don't need any more competition.jk, jk, I'll send you a PM.
Anyone here a 15.5 with a 30 sleeve? Chest 23 Waist 21 Sleeve 30 Collar 15.5 Looking for cash but I'll hook you up.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Viridi-Anne-wool-knit-pants-VI197704-Made-in-Japan-Size-5-smallmedium-/291409146502 Would have copped for me if the thighs weren't so small.