or Connect

Posts by Ken P

Does that mean no pre-orders for this F/W or S/S? I'll be stopping by this evening!
I think NN's skirt fit would be amazing if he added some type of button up shirt over the tank- something linen with a mandarin collar or a soloist pajama shirt.
20% off sale at @Gentry NYC with "EXTRA20" http://gentrynyc.com/
First store I stopped that just got them in but wouldn't be able to sell me one for another 2 hours (not sure why they wouldn't just take my money). Second store hadn't gotten them in yet, but will. They took my info and will let me know when they get them. Hopefully this will work out!
I want to buy this but my chances are not looking so good here in Boston.
Thanks Parker - I'm flattered!
Wow, why did I not know these existed until just now? Did anyone in the US pick them up?
I thought it was elder flower?Also I had Notch Brewing Hootenanny Berliner Weisse last night- was quite tasty- wishing they produced it in smaller bottles so I could stock up.
Shouts to @hc4thehc for a great trade! I've been slowly working through Ocooney's package - the Crooked Stave Saison Surrette and the Bruery Reuze were my favorites so far (and the westbrook of course.) I also had Jack's Abby's Berliner Lager last night which was real good. Going to have to buy a couple more bottles. I had Anderson Valley's Gose on tap the other night- not so bad.
Thanks for the tips guys!