or Connect

Posts by Ken P

Furniture Guys- I need your help! Spoilered b/c off topic. [[SPOILER]]
I tried it on at Drinkwater's. I took an XL in S/S 14 Ripstop bedford. XL in the homespun worked fine for me. Bit more wiggle room for a sweater underneath- that's typical F/W EG though.I tried emailing Nepenthes about who will be stocking certain items (considering Gary can't do pre-orders) and they told me they haven't got their master list yet. Suppose I have to wait it out.
@noob - I told you to buy it at TBS when it was $89! Quit sleeping! I picked mine up from Gary last week and I'm in love. You should check with him. Now if anybody sees the matching shorts or pants in a M/L let me know okay? I'm in love with the fabric.
It's my favorite! But if you find it undrinkable send me a PM- I'll help you properly dispose of the rest of your six pack I'm about halfway through the beer camp so far myself. Nothing has blown my mind but everything is decent. Best ones so far are Yonderbock (Cigar City) and Double Latte (Ninkasi).Belgian street food and beer from Saus (highly recommended if any of you come to boston). Boulevard Saison-Brett for me and Linderman's Peche for my girlfriend.Electric Ray...
Sweater knit jacket is stunning. Trying to hold out for the herringbone version as I already have plenty navy cardigan options at the moment.That's definitely it. Just found a fit pic from the EG F/W 2010 - the guy picked it up from Gary! Styleforum EG threads might as well serve as an EG Archive or Museum. Funny how these pieces pop up years later - brand new to boot! The price its at is very tempting but I'm not sure how I feel about the 5 buttons.
Almost positive it is not machine washable - I think it would felt if you tried.
^ +1 Tried on the bedford at Drinkwater's. I wasn't a fan of it in pictures but seeing it up close changed my mind for sure. Very excited there is a matching truman pant - where did you find them? I think I'm going to finally buy my first EG "suit": (From: https://eq.loftman.co.jp/products/detail.php?product_id=843) Also: I might be blowing my own spot up here but I need some info. A certain unamed online retailer just got this in: Can anyone place it?...
On a second look you're right. It looks like the shirt is too small to be wearing a tee underneath - I must have mistook that for the blazer being too small.
@Caveat that looks top notch. You need to take better pictures, I want to see more. @chilljin lose the socks on that dries fit. I think the UC is too small for you.
Good try, good try!CD looking damn good!