or Connect

Posts by Ken P

I missed DDH Melcher, which I am bummed about. Melcher was awesome. I went with a co-worker again, otherwise I would have let you know! I loved double shot. Hoping I'll be able to try Good Morning at EBF. Anybody else going? I'm doing the Saturday afternoon session.
Another crazy good one from these guys. Mango and Grapefruit. And a trip to Tree House yesterday for cans (!!!)
I'll be coming in for this soon.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Viridianne-single-leather-Riders-/131446560198
[g-word.com]/listings/46184-takahiro-miyashita-the-soloist-heavy-pilot-knit @VitaTimH or @mike868y?
You can set up a pick up on USPS.com if you have an account. I do it all the time and it's great.
While y'all were freaking about the Polo Country coat (which I admit is bonkers) you totally missed this 100% CASHMERE HELMUT LANG CHESTERFIELD. This is the "good" lang too when he was still designing for them. Totally crazy find, good job!
In the realm of Japanese imports, Hitachinos are definitely the most quality. (Although I do still love an ice cold Sapporo when I go out for sushi) Personally, They aren't worth buying though. I've fallen behind on this thread so here's a bunch. (Like two weeks worth) This was good but I've decided I don't really like this style that much. Really amazing. I'll be buying more of this. I was a bit skeptical at $17 but I'm really glad I gave it a shot. Tastes like a...
Pretty sure @e0d9n0b5 had/has that Yang Li coat.... maybe I'm wrong.
LVC is my favorite for denim. Their wider cuts work best with EG. I think I have a pair of 1954's. They can usually be found around $100 a pair on eBay or at Yoox/Barney's Warehouse.