or Connect

Posts by Ken P

Wow, yeah somethings off with the sizing in those pictures. I think the guy with the beard looks alright. The whole thing makes me rethink if I could pull one off.
I don't think there's anything wrong with accept freebies and writing a review - as long as it can be an honest review. Personally I'd love to see a thread of @Teger reviewing the worst gimmicky #menswear bullshit that's out there like pocket square wallets. It could be a hall of shame of sorts.
Thanks for the follow up MoK! After seeing the pictures on a model at TBB I think they are just a bit too big in the brim for me. I think I should just suck it up and buy the nonnative/come and goes hat I was eyeing in the first place.
Inventory got some new Needles in: http://store.inventorymagazine.com/collections/Needles
Damn wish those were my size. Love redwing pull-ons
That blue duck hunt classic shirt is so good. Hope we see it somewhere outside of Japan. @ManofKent a bit late on this one but do you know of any hat makers that make a hat in a similar shape to the EG one? I really like the shape but I don't think I can pull off the print.
@jdrizzy I think that DVN is supposed to be extra long. There's was one like that floating around on eBay. I think it looks good but if you don't think you can pull it off and the p2p is ~22. Hit me up! @SpooPoker F'n awesome. Size four is like a 34 waist right? Must... Not... Pm
@hc4thehc TPB is one of my favorites! @indesertum I didn't stop at any breweries when I was in Cali but I did a lot of shopping for bottles. Anything Russian River or Almanac is always good. I wish I had some trade-bait for you...
I heard they were made in the hat maker upstairs (or maybe it was next door) to Nepenthes. Don't think he's a big name hence why it's not a collaboration or mentioned. I'm with you on the price. I was expecting $150 to $200. As much as there is buzz, I don't think they will sell before sales season. I would probably cop at 30% off.If you get it @gettoasty, I definitely want to see a fit pic!
Wait, @TJGent87 you're in Boston?