or Connect

Posts by Ken P

Took it for a couple months without any problems whatsoever. I wouldn't mix it with alcohol, not sure if that is a hard rule just seemed a bit risky to me.
Does this mean you have to been saving all your receipts from the thrifts?Do any of you guys do this?
Sell me your large Toggles on that thing are crazy.
I want it so bad but I have rent to pay.
The tea can be pretty potent if you let it steep for a while or if you use two tea bags. I never prepared Kava proper, seemed to much of a hassle. I tried the capsules but they were pretty weak so that's when I switched over to Valerian root. Thankfully, I don't need any of that any more. Got a memory foam mattress topper and all my sleep troubles went away.I didn't know SNS made blankets.... now I want one.
YOOXREMIX gets you 10% off shoes, 15% off tops and 20% off pants.
Valerian root is great. Although I was taking it in the morning, if I ever took it at night I'd pass right out. Be warned that it smells and tastes really bad. Kava Kava is good for falling asleep, although it could give you weird dreams. Yogi makes a tea which is great. The capsules and powder also smell bad and look pretty intimidating.
Great minds think alike! And yeah, they must have some crazy tasting events in there because the empties they had were impressive. Kind of a tease though considering you couldn't order any of those.
I'm probably not the best resource but the last time I was there I went to whole foods in the Bowery which had a dedicated beer store. Couple beers on tap for growlers and a ton of great bottles. I grabbed some Westbrook there. Not too far from there was a store/bar called Top Hops. Seemed pricey but an awesome selection. You can get anything they have on tap in a growler and you can purchase or drink any of the beers available in their cooler.
I'm mad I wasn't invited.Anyways, Barena rules, especially when you can get it for cheap on yoox. Nice buy!