or Connect

Posts by Ken P

Thanks! According to their website they don't have any bottles to-go right now. But if they do, I'll take as many as you can carry lol.I've heard great things about Pulling Nails.
^Came here to post that. Also this red boiled wool rider: http://www.ebay.com/itm/junya-watanabe-man-comme-des-garcons-runway-boiled-wool-rider-jacket-/381155060379?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item58be9caa9b Also some DRKSHDW sweats that will likely go for cheap: http://www.ebay.com/itm/DESIGNER-Black-Cotton-Dropped-Crotch-Zipper-Pocket-Pants-Sz-L-/381163608152?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item58bf1f1858
Pretty sure women's knitwear ran letter sizes not numbers. I almost bought a women's pocket sweater on eBay once. Thankfully figured it out before I did.
Here's some buy-it-now's I have up at the moment. SF Users get 20% off list price, send me a PM if you're interested. J. Crew Slim Selvedge Jeans 30 The West is Dead Chinos 34 The West Is Dead Chinos 34 Allen Edmonds Walden 10.5 D Polo Glen Plaid Sport Coat 40
@ChetB your furniture and housewares finds make me so jealous.
We need to establish some sort of knowing head-nod or gesture for when you encounter someone else wearing EG. Spotted a guy at the supermarket yesterday wearing the FW 12 Deck Jacket. I'd imagine NYC-ers see a lot more people wearing EG on a day to day basis but it's always a treat up here in Boston.
Suppose that isn't terrible.Also good to know that if you order online and bring them in they will hem them. The Chestnut Hill store is pretty small and has a lot less options than the website does.
Yeah that's unfortunately in-store only. We have a couple uniqlo stores nearby here but none easily accessible by public transit so that rules that out for me as an option.
Please forgive this reddit MFA-noob level question: Anyone have a source for cheap (read uniqlo prices) chinos and wool flat front pants that come hemmed? They don't need to be anything cool. I just need something for daily business-casual office wear. Uniqlo's chinos are great but at my size they only come with a 34" inseam which is about 4" too long. I am also too lazy to bring them to the tailor.
Personally, I don't care too much about Sculpin. It's good fresh but pretty hard to find fresh over here. The variations are interesting but nothing worth hunting down.