or Connect

Posts by Ken P

I was really impressed with Bloomingdales in SF. The Bloomingdales around here are just overpriced Michael Kors made in China crap that ends up going on super clearance. I also really like MAC, not sure which location I went to. Still kicking myself that I forgot to go to Maas when I was out there. Next time, I hope.
JohnUndcover:Undercover::Luker:NeighborhoodDiffusion line but still make cool shit.
Hopefully will be able to buy it eventually when I can get it for cheaper.Had Consecration last night, so so so good. I didn't think I was going to like it based on the description (tend not to like dark sour beers) but this one blew me away. Russian River makes the best [American] sours.
Haha, gotta love the generosity!
THRIFT THREAD SECRET SANTA [[SPOILER]] Meager recent finds: [[SPOILER]]
If I had easy access to this I would drink it everyday.
Boston meet-up at Aeronaut brewery last night was a success! Despite the terrible weather we all managed to look good and decided to ask a bartender to take our picture. He seemed confused when we told him that we needed him to back-up so you could see our shoes.From left to right: @afixedpoint in 5-zip and Tricker's x Fransboone; @thewho13 in 5-zip, nudies, and vans; Me in Barena, EG , Kapital and Frye; @mike868y in EGx2 and Fiorentini + Baker; and @ridethecliche in JCP...
Haha send me a pm. I got some stuff for you!
I think we all know what you look like anyways mike, haha. I'm en route but I'll probably be a few minutes late too. Depends on how long I have to wait for the 86.
A trade came in yesterday: This is good but I'm not sure I get the hype. Will have to try it again fresher.