or Connect

Posts by Ken P

PM sent!
I'll be there!
You should make it rain Cran-bics on me please.
Excludes:Alexander Wang, Ancient Greek Sandals, Ann Demeulemeester, Balmain, Barbara Bui, Blumarine, Bottega Veneta, Burberry, Christopher Kane, Common Projects, Damir Doma, Dolce & Gabbana, Dries Van Noten, Ferragamo’s Creation, Gareth Pugh, Gianvito Rossi, Giuseppe Zanotti, Golden Goose, Gucci Viaggio, Haider Ackermann, High, Kris Van Assche, Maison Martin Margiela, Marcelo Burlon, Moschino, Raf Simons, Proenza Schouler, Rick Owens, Stone Island Shadow, Valentino.
Me too, me too!
Sorry I couldn't make it out guys! Looking good!
Vermont was good to me. Some of this for trades, (Looking at you, @Pilot), some to cellar and some to share. Waitress accidentally poured me James when I asked for Amarillo. I don't usually like Black IPA's but this one was pretty good. If I wasn't driving, I would have spent a lot of money at Prohibition Pig. Their bottle list and draft list was crazy. My second offering from Crooked Stave and they continue to impress. Wish I could find it around here.
A friend in the thrift thread found them. I'm really pleased with them but I can't seem to find them anywhere on the internet. Might be old or might be limited.
^Keep the chipp and burn the rest.
Need some pockets to put the pockets in so I can store things while I store things.