or Connect

Posts by Ken P

Happy birthday!
Just listed both of these on eBay but if anyone here wants them you get a special price - listed below. More pictures if you click the links.F/W 13 Serge Bedford Size L - $240 shipped priority to the USF/W 13 Serge LDT Size XL - $225 Shipped priority to the USI also have this NWT Workaday 19th C BD for sale in a M. Will sell to anyone on this thread for $90 shipped priority to the US.
Definitely fake. The tag wouldn't be outside on the waist band like that.
If so, I wouldn't be surprised if that was a gag and the real gift is coming later.Speaking of, my thriftmas package will be out by the end of the week. I'd feel bad but I saw my thriftmasee post the same thing so it's a wash!
Who made these Hermes pants? Belvest?
Yup, his best season there too. http://fourpins.com/style/2013/10/remembering-greatest-collection-menswear-eraAdd Daiki to the title and you'll sell it quickly... for more than you have it listed for right now.... or you can send it to me...edit: scratch that - too small for me, bummer!
Great haul! Sorry for the delay on this - my original thought that this was their "Prison Research" collab with General Research. Google doesn't seem to be backing me up on that though. They might have done a naval inspired line with General Research and this is from it? I wish their was more (not written in Japanese) information about these guys on the web. @leftofthedial might know more than me. Either way, it's super dope.
Still have these two and looking to move them for some cash (Need buy my loved ones some holiday presents!) - I've added measurements and asking price below. Price includes priority shipping to the US. Message me for international prices. Thanks!
Wow! You still have a little over a week until the deadline. Obviously the deadline is more of a target than a hard rule. As long as everyone actually sends out their package I'm happy.
Honestly I had no idea this is a policy and for the past 8 months or so I've had social media links in my listing template and I've never had an item taken down because of it. Maybe it's because I'm using icons and not saying "FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM". Or maybe I've slipped under the radar... I'm going to keep them up until I get called out on it though.