or Connect

Posts by Ken P

I haven't had it happen to me personally but someone was just talking about it in RFT. People claiming "Item not as described", doing a chargeback, then reselling the item for more than they paid for it.
Depends on what it is. If it's grail level SWD brands it's probably worth posting on Grailed. Just expect a lot of low-ball offers. Also be careful, I know a lot of guys have had issues with PayPal Chargebacks on Grailed.
@glam922 those are men's Engineered Garments pants and you should definitely pick them up. Women's has a different label and is pretty hard to come by. For general thread knowledge, EG women's line is "Fenwick Engineered Garments" and runs numerical sizing.
Two to add to the block list. Sends me a lowball offer on one of my nicer items, and promises to "Not complain" if I accept. (Should have known he was sketchy from the get-go) I accept because I needed the cash. Sure enough gets the item and complains about its condition. Nothing wrong with that but, he's international and purchased through a proxy service. So he used that to his advantage to negotiate a partial refund (return shipping would be too high) and tries to...
Okay that did it, who still has the fisherman pants in stock? I'm doing this. Will also take the non-print balloon pants.
And this is why you always do automatic Unpaid Item cases after 3 days.
Haha, I could definitely save that growler for another tasting. Won't be back until the 10th though.
Drank this one last Wednesday. Plenty of funk, not much in the way of acidity. Nice but nothing special unfortunately. Stayed with a friend out in Western Mass on Friday so I hit Tree House on my way out and my way back. Ideally it would have been one trip but I got my cans on Friday and the wait was bad for growlers so I went back for growlers on Saturday. First one I cracked was this. A new pale ale brewed with Mosaic. Absolutely fantastic. Reminded me a Mosaic...
I was under the impression it was $10k but I'm not positive.
Definitely a move in the right direction but I feel like either the shirt is too blousy or the jeans are too skinny. I'd also hem the jeans a bit. I'm not opposed to cuffing but this one just looks to bulky.Who makes the hat?