or Connect

Posts by Ken P

Cool Article/Interview on Peir Wu, I always like seeing designer's studios http://www.selectism.com/2015/03/30/selectism-vists-peir-wu/
Here's the weekend. Some Lunch on Friday. Still not sure what the hype is on this one but I'll gladly drink it. Buddy from Portland came down and brought a growler of Patina Pale by Austin Street. Really liked this one. Then I cracked a Flora Blue/Black. While this was definitely good it was a lot more subdued than I was expecting. Was hoping for more acidity or more fruit flavor. Saturday I opened one of my Rare Barrel Bottles. This was pretty much perfect in my...
@330CK style reminds me of Persian Miniature but it looks fairly big. I'd say your guess of middle eastern is right.
I like the implication that @silverwarebandit doesn't know what selvedge is. Hah. Good one!
I don't understand how you can get Westbrook 4th Anniversary in Belgium and we can't even get their regular offerings up here in Massachusetts? It's not fair!
Thanks! That one Ghostface is selling is tempting...
@eluther can't quit EG.... but that doesn't mean I'm not going to buy things from him. This one is long shot but let's try it. I have the orange Nepenthes x OVO "No New Friends" T-shirt in a M but definitely need a L. If you happen to need a M, let's make a trade. I'll take any color.
@thatoneguy killing it! Also that MF Doom poster... Who makes the hat?
This. It always bums me out when I see something I want up for auction on my saved searches only to find out that it has a reserve price. If you want to ensure you make a certain amount, don't do auctions. Plain and simple.Also if I remember correctly it said in the Seller update that they are upping the fees for reserve price for this exact reason.
Hops fading a bit on this one. Could have drank fresher. Still pretty dang good though. This was really good. Nothing crazy but nice to have a solid tasty (not too dry) stout that isn't too high alcohol content. Wasn't expecting much from this one but wow! Nightshift's sours can be hit or miss with me and this was definitely a hit. Fruity but a ton of brett funk and a tart finish. Going to have to buy more. They're doing a bottle release next Tuesday for a blood orange...