or Connect

Posts by Ken P

Wherever we can! There are atleast 4 or 5 piles on my (very short) street that are taller than me. They had to shut down the T on Tuesday when it wasn't even snowing to plow the tracks. It's absolutely terrible!
Let me clarify- it's a feature they are rolling out/testing to certain users and it appears on every auction page that I view. Doesn't matter whose it is. Here's one of Brian's auctions as example.Let's hope they don't roll this out site-wide. A lot of terrible possible outcomes.
Literally on every listing. I think it's something they are testing with some users. I really don't want to be one of them though.
HOW DO I MAKE THIS BULLSHIT GO AWAY? I already did the "Tell us what you think" and told them how bad of an idea this is. (FYI VERY VERY BAD)
Awesome haul @GMMcL! Some Buffalo Exchange finds: The West Is Dead Chinos. Olive are tagged 33 and the brown are tagged 34 but both have the same measurements? Closer to a 34. Any bigfooted guys in here? AE Captoe boots in a size 14. Couple flaws on the uppers but the soles look brand new.
@Tyrone MacStiophain I have that same exact Gant Rigger shirt with the same pocket on the inside thing. I think it's intentional, maybe inspired by the Steven Alan reverse seam shirts. Funny thing is I got it from 1otCK so it's actually from your neck of the woods.
Recents, all available: [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]] [[SPOILER]]
About time!I'll let you know next time I make it down to NYC.
Here's another batch of recents: Super stoked to have been able to try this. A little light on the apricot but heavy on the funk and sour. Really great. Pure Mango bomb. Mad they don't have anymore. This was perfect. They just packaged the double-dry hopped version, told myself I was going to take a break from buying beer but I might have to make an exception for that. This was good. Piney and dank. Different than what I'm used to from them but it's a good...
??? What is this referring to?Also anyone know when Ervell is showing F/W 15?