or Connect

Posts by Ken P

Taken yesterday. Drinking a Starbucks Latte because I'm basic. Margiela/Uniqlo/EG/APC/Frye
edit: whoops, saw that nicely post in here and thought it was WAYWT
That's awesome. I bet that 2008 Rochefort was amazing too. Still getting over a cold here, been missing beer. Think I'll crack something tonight.
I have a very old red wine barrel aged black hole that I need to drink... was actually considering throwing it in the box I just sent you - oh well!
Priority flat rate is certainly the best deal but you have to pack it extremely well considering it's illegal to ship liquor through USPS (silly law IMO). If they find out you could get in trouble.
Yeah you can just send me all the TG @Ds13 Speaking of - this box showed yesterday. Had to trade away some ridiculous things to get the two front HF beers. I'm becoming a HF completist and it's bad... goodbye cellar. Getting over a cold so I haven't been drinking any beer. Was a bit too eager to open this one and I'm regretting it. Palate isn't totally back. I could tell it was really good but I don't think I got the full experience. Will have to try again in the future.
Hahaha, send me a PM. It's USA only this year for that reason exactly.
You don't own any rainwear at all @cyc wid it? Even if it's light - heattech tee + sweater underneath and you should be fine. I know 40-50s sounds "really cold" to someone from SF but it's honestly not that hard to stay warm in. Once it dips below the 20s is when it starts to get real bad.
I probably do somewhere but best you just send it to me again.
EG F/W 15 Shooting Vest