or Connect

Posts by Ken P

Wanted to wait until I was sure I had these to post them... delivered yesterday. Jack Purcell's MHL Also, not clothing, a 2003 Honda Civic. Nothing fancy, but it's huge step up from having no car at all. Hello weekend getaways!
I think Westbrook's Gose is one of the "punchier" version of gose out there, which is why I like it so much but may make it off-putting to an outsider. @gdl203, you should try Off-Color's Troublesome. I had one last night and it's sort of a mix between a Wit and a Gose. Anyways, I went to Trillium on Wednesday. Actually had to wait in line - which is strange for them. Got my Apricot Stonington and stocked up on some hops: Cracked this when I got home and I really liked...
I too have a Bedford in a size L. S/S 11 Cotton Linen. Couple small stains that I've photographed. In need of cash so I can't swing a trade right now unfortunately. $115 includes USPS priority shipping anywhere in the US. PM me for an international quote. Gone. [[SPOILER]]
I've met Fok and he's just as blurry in person. I think he may be the Loch Ness monster.
New York, New York Harrisburg, PA - Eh, I guess. Not that major though....(and not where my best thrifting is either) Baltimore MD, may be a better choice...about equidistant. (and still not where my best thrifting is) Wichita, Kansas -- population 350,000 nearest major City either Kansas City or Oklahoma City. Chi-town Austin Nashville, TN Indianapolis, IN Seattle, WA Portland, OR Dallas/Fort Worth, TX Denver, CO Minneapolis, Minn. Cincinnati, Ohio. Santa Barbara,...
This is a good start but you definitely need some looser fit (or atleast looser thighed) jeans. Befords tend work better with pants with more volume in the thighs. I think the 1954 LVC's work really well with EG and you can usually find their washed out pairs relatively cheap on yoox.Welcome! I like this a lot. Those Kapital western shirts are awesome. I think some whimsical footwear (say FBTs) and a straw hat would set this fit over the edge. Might be too...
Auctions ending soon Holland & Sherry Paisley Silk Tie 3Sixteen Seersucker Workshirt Size S APC Standard Selvedge Jeans Size 33 Polo Ralph Lauren Pink Sport Coat Size XL Incotex Houndstooth Plaid Flat Front Wool Trousers Size 38 Fixed Price Listings Just added a bunch of markdowns but I'll still do my usually 20% for SF Members. Send me a PM! Loro Piana Cashmere Blend Herringbone Sportcoat Size 54 Dolce & Gabanna Corduroy Sport Coat Size 54 Brooks Brothers...
Haha, keep me posted. You know what I like so...Yeah Stonington was OK. Better with a little age. Hoping the apricots make the beer more interesting. Lineage Wheat was way too heavy on the oak barrel. Plain trillium and sunshower are good but nothing exceptional. They have a couple more saisons/wild beers in the works that seem promising: Bees- Wild Ale with Honey (Ann?), Bug Valley - Barrel Aged Wild Ale aged on Syrah Grapes, Wild Trillium (I didn't get to have it last...
I got you!
Haha, I'm surprised yours arrived before mine did. Especially because I shipped a week after you. I had this last thursday maybe? I liked it but maybe a bit too resinous/sweet for my tastes. Opened this on Sunday, I really liked it. Very lemony and dry from a ton of brett funk. Could definitely taste the white wine from the barrel. I'd drink this a lot if it was easily obtainable. Monday I opened this. This is my second to 11/14 bottle. Gushed when I opened it, first...