or Connect

Posts by Ken P

Please don't tell me you actually found that in Boston...
Wow, I just remembered I have a pair of those too. Meant to wear them this summer... whoops.
Pic dump time. Recovering-from-a -old-hop-bomb. I've definitely changed my mind on this beer. Last time I had it I wasn't impressed. I had it on draft with dinner. They tweaked the recipe a few weeks ago. I'm not sure if I just changed my mind or the new recipe or the can vs. draft... so many variables but, I like it more than the last time I had it. Really nice tropical fruit, reminiscent of Trillium IPAs but with a sharper bitterness that Trillium doesn't usually do....
So I let @dhazard have the Alden chukkas but I couldn't let him get away with this one. Especially because I found this. Consider this your friendly reminder to ALWAYS check women's jackets. (This is men's) [[SPOILER]] Spotted it in the F/W 2007 show:
That's what I figured and I'd imagine it's hard to justify allocating a budget for something completely new that wouldn't necessarily drive traffic. I'd volunteer to help but I'm not sure I'd be much help. (I took a course on Final Cut a few years ago but that's the extent of my video knowledge).Re: Stepping up to the plate: I think it's excellent how open you are to letting members getting involved. Running the Instagram was a lot of fun and I hope that we continue to see...
I want this shirt. Who makes it?Have you guys considered starting a Youtube channel? My girlfriend recently got into women's fashion vlogs and I was amazed at the following that some of these girls had. I know there are some men's ones (that would often get ridiculed in the terrible fashion blogs thread) but it seems like there is an opportunity there. Obviously it is a lot of work. Making video content is a lot harder than posting fit pictures or writing articles.
Haha thanks man. We should just plan a SF Beer thread retreat at Ebenezer's. Pretty sure they have something for all of us.
I"ll let you know about the D'aragosta. I really like what Oxbow does but it's definitely unique. I think their drafts aren't as good as their bottle releases. Barrel Aged Farmhouse Pale Ale is one of my all time favorites. They still have it to go at the tap room. You should stop in and get some for sure.Would like to try Foundation's sour. I really like what I've had from them so far and I haven't even had Epiphany yet.Also I meant to stop by the shop but time didn't...
CarFax for used sneakers?
Awesome posts in here lately guys. Some of those Holy Mountain beers sounds great. Will have to keep an eye out for them @hc4thehc you better score me some 3F vintages Had this a couple weeks ago? Sort of took it easy with beer drinking these past couple weeks... so it's hard to keep track. Anyways, finally opened this bottle from @ocooney and it was great. Really smooth for a flanders. I was worried it was going to be way to acidic. It was not. I never ended up...