or Connect

Posts by Ken P

That's a serious haul. Very jealous of the West Ashley.
That's great! I really envy all you who have actual cellar space. My beer is currently in a closet in my apartment, divied up between mini-fridge (important stuff I don't want to risk) and boxes. Going to try to find one of these for the summer because its definitely going to be too hot.
Pretty cool, never heard of this artist before and I just looked up his stuff and I like it. Seems to have a bit of a following. It's a lithograph but it could just be a repro-kind of thing. You should take it out of the frame to see if it's numbered or signed at all. That will determine value.
Pretty random collection of stuff here Supreme x Daniel Johnston Stan Smiths APC Rescue Raw Selvedge
Wish I could say this was all one store or one day but this is like a month's worth of stuff. I'm still happy though. Assume N/A unless noted.Baldwin Henley California Wash SelvedgeRRL Western Shirt Sz L (Avail)Brunello Cucinelli Denim/Chambray Button DownWillis & Geiger Shooting Jacket with Leather Accents. Unfortunately not in perfect condition but too cool to pass up.This one is available for a thrift bro for cheap. Aspesi Stone Khaki Cotton SC Size 44 (I'd wager it...
Had this Tuesday. While it was pretty good it was nowhere near as good as the Funk'd Blanc (same base beer, different barrels). Hoping a bit of age will make this one shine. And huge shout-outs to @ocooney for being the man! Your package should arrive today. Some of this stuff is for @hc4thehc but some is for me
Bunch of alpaca pocket sweaters in small and medium on the real real right now: https://www.therealreal.com/designers/patrik-ervell
Left them on, although I have had them come off in the wash before. Cold water (always) and tumble dried. Will usually hang up in the bathroom when I shower to get the wrinkles out after this. As I said I try not to do this that often.
Don't think there's a science to it though because I have the same exact jacket as @CSCoHammers7 and I've washed mine maybe 5 times and wear it a lot and I've only seen a bit of fading in the elbows (which always happens with my clothes anyways).
Weather was cold and gross last night so I decided to drink the Fantome Hiver I picked up in Portland. It was pretty malty for a saison. Had that tripel/quad after taste too it. Not bad but not my thing, I didn't finish the bottle, or even the glass come to think of it. I switched it out for a Modern Times Black House that I didn't finish either. One of those beer ADD kind of nights. I think I'll drink something I know I'll like tonight to make up for it. I bought a...