or Connect

Posts by Ken P

In the realm of Japanese imports, Hitachinos are definitely the most quality. (Although I do still love an ice cold Sapporo when I go out for sushi) Personally, They aren't worth buying though. I've fallen behind on this thread so here's a bunch. (Like two weeks worth) This was good but I've decided I don't really like this style that much. Really amazing. I'll be buying more of this. I was a bit skeptical at $17 but I'm really glad I gave it a shot. Tastes like a...
Pretty sure @e0d9n0b5 had/has that Yang Li coat.... maybe I'm wrong.
LVC is my favorite for denim. Their wider cuts work best with EG. I think I have a pair of 1954's. They can usually be found around $100 a pair on eBay or at Yoox/Barney's Warehouse.
The lurkers are killing it today!
These are great. I always check for good beer glasses. Got myself a couple snifters and a whole set of Tulip glasses but nothing branded. Good find!Boston? If so, GET OFF MY LAWN!If not, Welcome to the thread! Excellent finds man. The second jacket is definitely recent oxford.Always humbling seeing everyone's hauls. Whenever I think I have a good weekend and come on here I end up disappointed. Anyways here's some finds.Thank you to Linda for these "Designer" shoes. Made...
I've found generally that USPS is the cheapest and usually safest choice for sending packages internationally. (Atleast to EU)
Found a couch from DWR on Craigslist for $100 dollars. Could stand to be reupholstered but I still consider it a good deal compared to retail.Craigslist is great for furniture if you check regularly and put in the time to sift through the crap.
Whoa whoa whoa! You totally misread my tone. I didn't mean to be a dick in anyway. I know you know what you're doing and you do it damn well. I wasn't questioning that! I was just saying that I can relate to how you are feeling and that it's important to "value your time" like you said. The weird stuff in my store furthers my point that sometimes I make hasty mistakes.
Snowchairâ„¢Amazing job though, I really like it!
Yeah, I have to say February was really good for me and I also (mostly) used BINOBO instead of auctions like I usually do. Also, @Jompso there's an easy solution to your problem. Stop buying crap. When I visit a store and it's dry, I'm always tempted by Charles Trywhitt shirts and Orvis shirts and stuff like that. Then I remind myself how much work it is to list something and the space it takes up just sitting waiting to be sold and I decide against it.