or Connect

Posts by Ken P

Don't think the Bedford jives well with the shawl as skirt. Nonetheless, I think your shirt should be untucked and layered over the skirt. Additionally turning the buttons to the side will reduce the awkward crotch bunching going on.
Need to clear out some stuff. I'd like cash over trades but I promise I'll hook you up with a good deal. Prices included below, but in spoilers so don't click through if you don't like that sort of thing okay? All prices include USPS priority shipping to the US.Paul Stuart by Samuelsohn Grey Glen Plaid Sport Coat 46 XL (Yes that's extra long)Measurements and photos coming [[SPOILER]] Vintage(ish) J. Crew Patchwork Madras Pants 34 [[SPOILER]] NWT David Chu Triple Patch...
My current phone and I agree that shape and style it is perfect. However, there's a pretty bad battery issue with these. They didn't address it but I think its why they pulled the 5 off the market completely when the 5C and S came out.
Some sort of mashup a place in Chinatown made. Regretted the choice, not just because of the stains, was just way too overwhelming flavor-wise.
Pho is the hardest to eat without splashing. I ruined a white shirt eating yellow curry pho.
God damn. I have one more box on its way from CA and its all RR sours, can't wait. Something you and @nahneun will be excited to hear, word on the street is Almanac is distro-ing to NYC now.Speaking in generalities: VT beer>CA beer, but CA has way more variety of options and all the options seem to be on point. When I was out there and in a bar I'd just order whatever was local and I'd find the stuff I hadn't heard of or under-hyped on BA was always really good. While I've...
Shared some Lunch and Morph with a friend this weekend and Sunday I cracked open one of my last bottles from Ocooney. Definitely sour, up there with Hanssens Kriek. Couple BA trades landed yesterday, really excited about these. Of course had to crack one of these. Definitely could had been fresher but oh well. Tasty, although [IMO] Heady is better.
@SCoNE those sunglasses you posted are RLPL not just RL. Figured you'd want to know
Sunny Ridge isn't terrible, but don't let it ruin Jack's Abby for you - definitely one of their less inspired offerings.
Mamouche is delicious! I had thought about going up here in Cambridge but knew it would have just been crazy, and expensive. Next year I'll join you out in Worcester, sounds much better!