or Connect

Posts by onetwozoo

Quote: Originally Posted by zippyh Yeah I just use conditioner and cream. Please post the brand and which products exactly. Thank you!
Quote: Originally Posted by blynch spot check stuff before using, had neutral meltonian cream leave splots on a black dip-dye, ended up having to use black cream to get rid of the spots (which kinda diminishes the dip-dye effect). Other dip-dye pairs have worked just fine with same cream. I have been using a beeswax-based leather cream on almost every brown shoe. It's not perfect because the leather gets darkened.
TOJ gallery - https://toj.pixi.me/v/band_collar_dr_001/
Quote: Originally Posted by kwoyeu Just the perfect color to match with dark denim imo. I hope PS will make some boots in exactly that color in the future... we'll see i have high expectations for http://www.paulsmith.co.uk/collectio...umn-winter-11/
Quote: Originally Posted by RFX45 Nike Toki Nylon Pack style-wise there is no doubt that nike toki is one of the best non-baller sneakers
Designed by Paul Smith, Manufactured by Crockett & Jones Quote: Paul Smith Shoes - Walter Brogue Crockett & Jones Quote: Paul Smith Shoes - Theo Brogue Brown Crockett & Jones Quote: Paul Smith Shoes - Theo Brogue Black Crockett & Jones Quote: Paul Smith Shoes - Victor Brogue Crockett & Jones
Designed by Paul Smith, Manufactured by Crockett & Jones Quote: Paul Smith Shoes - Walter Brogue Crockett & Jones Quote: Paul Smith Shoes - Theo Brogue Brown Crockett & Jones Quote: Paul Smith Shoes - Theo Brogue Black Crockett & Jones Quote: Paul Smith Shoes - Victor Brogue Crockett & Jones
Quote: Originally Posted by gettoasty seriously, honestly thinking about selling all my sneakers and wearing boots of different variations. although, probably buying a new pair of jeans would help alleviate my sneaker game. i just don't find pants+sneakers all that attractive anyone here just own pants only and no jeans? or at least rarely or never wear there jeans anymore. i know there are a few. i kind of just want to pick up a pair of APC PS and...
Quote: Originally Posted by tween_spirit why no love for zig zags in the <$20 category? honestly the <$50 category shouldn't even exist, too many people spend a lot of money on cheap low quality shoes.
Quote: Originally Posted by KitAkira Dickens/Sundance destroy the Corsos. what is the big difference? nice pictures anywhere? i know they both were from older seasons.