or Connect

Posts by JibranK

I had typed 'made' and was autocorrected. The point still stands though.
C&J country boots are quite sleek, yet they make the Bowery for RRL.
Thanks! How did they feel to wear? Do you think they're rebadged Red Wings or Aldens?
Did you hear anything about these? I've been looking for the same.
I got them. They fit but definitely are slimmer than I would like (which is the previous level of slimness).The fabric and workmanship are excellent, however!
Either, depending on the item. Right now I've had an order stuck for a week or so because I think one item has to be shipped from a store and the other from a warehouse, so they need to get them together first. (Should have ordered each separately, but stock was running low on one so I immediately jumped on it.)
I'm extremely tempted by the loomstate denim 1878 jacket and 1890 501s. The denim looks so interesting but I'd like to handle it in person first. Has anyone else checked those out yet? I'm still trying to track down a DC stockist.
I believe he's US-based. He posted that link because it's sold out everywhere but the UK online store.Kamakura Shirts in NYC does MTM with a 1 shirt minimum I believe. But anyway, RRL dress shirts at full retail are about/slightly above the price of many bespoke options.
I love RRL but this shouldn't be all that difficult to find elsewhere. Orgeuil by Studio d'Artisan makes them (and presumably of higher construction quality).Alternatively, CEGO in NYC (who is an SF member by the name Shirtmaven I believe) can make one for you.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Great! I've run into jackets before that have a breathable outer– like Ventile– then cancel out with the lining! I'll let the local RL store know to order it in so I can try it on in person first.