or Connect

Posts by Duveen

Hello, I have a pair of John Lobb Turvey shoes for sale in UK9.5 (which equates to a US 10-10.5D I believe) in Cashew Suede. These shoes are in the normal Lobb collection and are beautiful unlined loafers. They retailed for $910, I am asking $375 shipped in CONUS. They seem to run a bit narrow, and friend who is a US 10 tried them on and they fit him well. Happy to answer other fit questions as I can. Check out this Japanese site for beautiful photos of Turveys in...
I've got a Nespresso Cube that I really enjoy. It is not coffee snob worthy, but the espresso is pretty solid and the construction and ease of use of the products can't be beat...
Quote: Originally Posted by Connemara Anything that comes out of a consultant's mouth, Have you worked a day in corporate America? Where do you get this from? Consultants are unquestionably repeat offenders in this area, but you really don't have standing to be jaded on this issue just yet. Give it a few years...
This was pretty fun... Click here to view my house I am a leader, apparently: Your house tells the world that you ought to be a leader. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You are shy and reserved. If you've drawn a cross on each of windows, you always want to live alone. You are very tidy person. There's nothing wrong with that because you're pretty popular among friends. Your life is always full of changes. When it comes to love, you shut yourself...
PM sent first (sorry laxnate) and pmt as well. This is off the market.
I think that several posters are currently conducting scientific experiments on precisely this subject. You will destroy the "double-blind" status of the trials if J does not delete this thread.
Crayons are inanimate
Funny thing is that from the forum, most of us know the story on all of these tailors. Truly few tailors in the old style, if we have uncovered most of them already.
I've seen Sutton in plum in person. Very nice.
Interwebz say that they open at 11am on weekdays (http://www.timeout.com/newyork/venue.../15751/leffot). The owner is awesome, but the store is small, so be prepared to either do a VERY quick turn-and-burn or have a good convo. Great stuff!