or Connect

Posts by Duveen

Quote: Originally Posted by amerikajinda Some have argued that if one purchases an item that is shipped promptly in great condition, it is wrong to leave a neutral just because the seller's emails are curt (or non-existent). The quote that you are obsessed with occurred in 2002 and concerned a video-game that his brother was selling using the account. The cultural model in Ebay at that time was "always leave positive feedback", so a neutral...
Quote: Originally Posted by mishon You are not selling anything here, so people can "shit" all they want in your shitty PSA thread. There's an angry drunk in every corner bar. He'd fight you for real except every time he stands up his pants fall down. As is always recommended - if you don't like it, don't click in it.
Quote: Originally Posted by zbromer There's something bizarre going on with some of his auctions. Here are three separate auctions for two RLPL suits and a Brioni overcoat. All of the auctions started within 20 minutes of each other several days ago. Oddly, after a few days and a number of bids, they all have the exact same bid amounts. That's either an incredibly unusual coincidence, or someone is shill bidding. Here's a screen...
Quote: Originally Posted by amerikajinda Not saying he's a bad seller or bad person or bad MBA student or anything... just pointing out some red flags... I wrote and deleted one reply. B/c this is floating twds the top of the thread, I'll try again. 1) I posted this stuff mainly b/c I thought that folks would enjoy the briefcase p0rn, not b/c I thought it would really boost sales. This stuff is out of reach for most, even on this board (I...
nvm
Quote: Originally Posted by rnoldh An amazing array of stuff. The seller has a feedback total of over 3700 and is currently selling about 689 items. Do you know if Ebay selling is his full time job and is he going to Business School to improve his Ebay business? I remember seeing him as a buyer as well as a seller of high end items over the years too. Yep, Ebay was pretty much his full-time job before coming to school. He still sells...
Full disclosure - the seller is a classmate of mine at business school. I saw these in person and they are pretty impressive. If I weren't: a) too young to really pull off a classic Hermes case; b) in debt up to my eyeballs I might have taken one of these myself. I am tempted to put one on layaway! He also has a nice selection of suits and sporting goods all at penny auction prices. Scroll down in the first link to see them. Some nice RLPL stuff... Anyhow, the...
[quote=rach2jlc;1521447 So, somebody buy it before I figure out how many meals I can skip in order to afford this...[/QUOTE] If you pay $120/meal, you would only need to skip 29 meals to pay for this. If you go out every night and spend well, that's a mere month of staying in... Hope that helps!
Groom used to be near Naked Chocolate cafe on 13th and Walnut and he just moved into the location he is at now. Great guy, and very good haircuts, esp for the price!
Significant ($50) price drop -- beautiful shoes, now selling for more than 60% off of retail.