or Connect

Posts by Duveen

There is option value to NOT getting your MBA from a weak school. Once you have one, you can't go back for another for full-time or executive. Since you seem to be coming from a position of weakness currently (not highest GPA, non-business UG major) your best bet is to find a way to get some work experience, bust your hump and build up a track record and some solid stories. I know that is easier said than done in this economy, but doing a U of P MBA is counterproductive...
Quote: Originally Posted by goalie35 Hi all, I will be getting married this July in a casual outdoor ceremony and am looking for a light grey suit. This suit gives an idea of the colour I'm thinking of and I'd prefer a 2-button, but basically I'm open to suggestions for specific suits I could look at buying. Would like to keep it under $500 USD, and I am in Canada so that complicates things a bit. Thanks in advance for any help you can give...
Gorgeous bag - measurements?
Quote: Originally Posted by MCsommerreid I question the ever loving crap out of their methodology. I am on board with environmental consciousness, but agree that this is a bit rich. At least based on the write-up above, the assumption is that without the search, the computing power would not be used for other tasks on your end. That is unlikely to be the case. The problem is that the search for a big number to talk about likely led...
Quote: Originally Posted by Flambeur Yeah i has PS-77 or PC-77 or something.. It was usually available on amazon for $95 or something, but now closer to $150 I think (list is 250-300 if i remember correctly) Definitely enough for home or small/medium size office. Does this look like it? Seems to be the smallest Fellowes that fits my needs: http://www.fellowes.com/Fellowes/sit...spx?Id=3216701 Anyone try the "fits on top of the...
Any suggestions for a really solid, but compact shredder. Either an over-the-trash-can model or a very compact standalone? Thanks!
#2 is off the market.
Quote: Originally Posted by mikej77 It is a huge change from living in NYC. Pentagon City does not have a community feel at all because there are so many gov't workers detailed here. I moved from NYC to DC and lived there from 2000-07 (have sinced moved to Philly for grad school and am heading back to NYC after). I remember it being a really tough transition from NYC. I was in the suburbs near Old Town for about 9 months to save money --...
PM and pmt sent earlier - I think this one is off the market.
Bridgeport used to be a major manufacturing center, but has fallen on hard times lately. It is in Southern CT not far from NYC, and is right next to Fairfield, one of the commuter suburbs for NYC. You'd be able to get to NYC in about 1:20 minutes or so taking the Metro North into Grand Central, so seeing friends in NYC would be easy. Don't know any secrets about getting to Boston. Parts are nice, I am sure, but unless a lot has changed since I was last there (and it...