or Connect

Posts by Duveen

RE: Last of Alden boots I am not positive - the inside says "8M20 036 12", "4060" and "12 C/E". They look more like pictures of the Plaza last than they do the Trubalance, which tends to look quite big. But they are definitely not square toed, have a normal rounded cap toe. Maybe Barrie? Any Alden experts here? If not, I can also keep looking around myself and see if I can find more detail for you. Edited: BTW, I am a 12.5 in most shoes, slightly towards 13,...
Losing ~450 sqft as I move to the big city has given me motivation to share some of my unworn, still-tagged bounty as well as two really interesting vintage suits that I thought might work for SW&D. I am moving and am pricing all items to move them quickly, and will not accept returns unless there is an egregious error on my part. Please bear that in mind and feel free to make reasonable offers if my prices seem out of line given that stipulation. PayPal preferred...
Double post
Thanks, will fix. Also updating sold items.
These are items that I want to have a good home – scroll down and check them out. Note that I have a few giveaways at the bottom. I will add to this (including at least one more giveaway) in the next few days, so please check back. I am moving and am pricing all items to move them quickly, and will not accept returns unless there is an egregious error on my part. Please bear that in mind and feel free to make reasonable offers if my prices seem out of line given...
Losing ~450 sqft as I move to the big city has given me motivation to share some of my unworn, still-tagged bounty with you folks. I am moving and am pricing all items to move them quickly, and will not accept returns unless there is an egregious error on my part. Please bear that in mind and feel free to make reasonable offers if my prices seem out of line given that stipulation. PayPal preferred and I will not ship outside CONUS. All measurements are as...
For zee German speakers: "Alles ueber Herrenschuhe" is a massive book which, as the title promises, is pretty much all there is to know about men's shoes. I'd still go to Vass as the baseline. http://www.amazon.de/Alles-%C3%BCber.../dp/3894792523
This is definitely a seat issue. You can do permanent damage - very active bike riders can get impotence. http://www.nytimes.com/2005/10/04/he...bike.html?_r=1.
What do you want for it?
Could be interested, depending on condition and dimensions