or Connect

Posts by Dan G

For sale is a light blue cotton Brooks Brothers Black Fleece shirt with a spread collar, chest pocket and button cuff. The shirt retailed for $195 and is still in its original packaging (Picture depicts a exact same shirt next to the new one). Made in the USA. Asking $60 shipping in the US. Approximate size is a slim 16.5, 35 sleeve or a large (check brooks sizing for further detail). Please PM. Thanks for looking.
For sale is a brand new pair of Quoddy Maliseet oxfords in size 11.5 Brick camp sole with buttery soft upper. Original retail $275, asking $150 NOW $135 plus shipping.
Hi, I have a pair of Maliseets in Utica Walnut with a Brick camp sole for sale. Size is 11.5 and they are in completely unworn condition with box. Leather is buttery soft. Original retail $275. Asking $150 plus shipping. Please PM.
FS: NWT charcoal grey cardigan with trim. Size large. There is a small hole (2 or 3mm) on the seam which could be fixed with little effort. Very soft wool. Original retail $225. Asking $40 $30 plus $5 shipping.
FS: Incotex dark brown slacks in four season super 100s wool. Unhemmed. Asking $100 plus $10 shipping. Just trying to clean out my closets. Slacks are in perfect condition. Waist:17" Rise:12.5" Leg opening: 8.5 Inseam: 38
For sale is a pair of unworn Incotex super 100s grey slacks with double pleats. They are unhemmed and there is some tailor's chalk near the bottom of each leg. Made in Italy with a really beautiful fabric. Asking $100 plus $10 shipping. Actual waist: 17" Rise: 12.5" Leg opening: 9"
Chest measurement?
For sale is a pair of grey Achilles in a size 44. They have been worn 4 times. Shoes show very minimal wear as you can see in the pics. Shoes will ship with original box, dust bag and extra grey laces. Asking $195 or best offer. Will ship to USA only. Thanks. Please PM.
Just picked these up from Need Supply final sale, but unfortunately they are too snug. Asking what I paid. They have been tried on in the house but not worn. Size 11.5D. Utica leather (super super soft) in Brick color. See pics from Need Supply. $165$145 $135 plus $10 shipping. Please PM.
Grey Rag & Bone blazer from Barney's. Size 42, generally slim cut. Herringbone pattern . 2 button, double vented, flap pockets, unlined with elbow patches. $100 $90 or best offer in USA. Please PM. Thanks