or Connect

Posts by Dan G

Chest measurement?
For sale is a pair of grey Achilles in a size 44. They have been worn 4 times. Shoes show very minimal wear as you can see in the pics. Shoes will ship with original box, dust bag and extra grey laces. Asking $195 or best offer. Will ship to USA only. Thanks. Please PM.
Just picked these up from Need Supply final sale, but unfortunately they are too snug. Asking what I paid. They have been tried on in the house but not worn. Size 11.5D. Utica leather (super super soft) in Brick color. See pics from Need Supply. $165$155 plus $10 shipping. Please PM.
Grey Rag & Bone blazer from Barney's. Size 42, generally slim cut. Herringbone pattern . 2 button, double vented, flap pockets, unlined with elbow patches. $100 $90 or best offer in USA. Please PM. Thanks
You guys buy anything from opumo.com? I can't get the payment processing to work with either Paypal or a CC. INVALID. 3069 : The PaymentSystem is not supported on the account. The following values were used, cardtype was PAYPAL, accounttype was E, currency was USD, vendor was opumoltd.
New in box original vintage low (1660) in white. Size 45. Tried in apartment, but never worn. Retails around $425-445 in US. Please PM. Asking $300 plus shipping of your choice. Pics http://www.odinnewyork.com/search.asp?Mode=Product&TypeID=4&ProductID=2992
Thanks Man! Snagged some CPs.
Looking for UNUSED achilles low in white, black, grey or grey suede. Also interested in the mesh low in those colors. Thanks. Please PM.
New standard in size 32. Worn sparingly over about a year and washed about 3 times. Shows some fades on back pockets, thighs, seams (see pics). No rips or stains. Measurements Waist across 16.25 Rise 10 Hem 32 Asking $90 drop to $60 shipped in Conus. Please PM
Brand new without tags. Purchased this fall, but they are slightly too large for me. 100% cotton. Made in the USA. Classic straight leg five pocket. Tagged 33, with an actual waist of ~35. Waist across 17.5 Rise 10.75 Inseam 34(not hemmed) Asking $60 NOW $50 shipped in CONUS