Posts by Dan G

Brand new with tags in original plastic packaging. Size BB4 (large). Button down collar with chest pocket. The shirt is a very fine wale navy corduroy. Great for fall and winter. Original retail was $225 and I am asking $55 $50 $45 $40 plus shipping of your choice. Please PM.
Looking to trade a pair in offwhite/blue in size 44 for a 45. Would also sell the 44 for less than my cost if anyone is interested.
Looking to sell a brand new pair of the off white/blue ZSP4 in size 44 at my cost, which is $145. Would also swap for a size 45 in various colors. Please PM if you're interested. Thanks
Brand new Zespas ZSP4 in size 44 from Kafka. I just received them and think they're great, but they are unfortunately a bit too small. Brand new other than a 30 second try on on carpet. Made in France. Color is off white/blue. See link below. Sole measures 12 inches or 30.5 cm. Looking for $135 $125 $120 $110 plus shipping in the US, which is less than half of retail. https://www.kafka.co.uk/item/28881/Zespa/Zespa-ZSP4-Sneaker---Off-WhiteBlue.html
I bought the midweight, heavy weight and tiger fleece sweatpants on Black Friday sales. Have to say all are pretty underwhelming. The heavyweight are not remotely soft and I also thought they'd be heavier. The fleece are pretty decent, but for whatever reason they are cut 1.5 inches shorter than the rest. I like the fit and comfort of the midweight, but after one wash the tag with the logo is already fraying. Wouldn't buy any of this stuff unless it was at least 50% off....
For sale are a lightly used pair of PS Grenson made captoe oxfords in an 11.5C. Original retail in excess of $600. These are benchmade in England to very high standards. Pictures portray condition. No major flaws. Please PM with questions. NOW $75 $100+ $10 shipping in US.
For sale is a pair of Paul Stuart Stuart's Choice loafers in brown. These are made in England. Last I've heard these were manufactured by Grenson to their highest standards. The current retail is $658. These have been worn 3 times and have minor wear to the soles, but are just not a great last for me.I have also added rubber taps to the front, which can be removed. Asking $240 $210 or best offer shipped in the US.
New in box Brooks Bros loafers in 11D. The color is chestnut burnished calf and the approximate retail was $650 when I bought these last year. I believe these are made by Crockett and Jones. They have been tried on but never worn. Asking $350 $325 $300 shipped in the US. Please PM.
For sale is a light blue cotton Brooks Brothers Black Fleece shirt with a spread collar, chest pocket and button cuff. The shirt retailed for $195 and is still in its original packaging (Picture depicts a exact same shirt next to the new one). Made in the USA. Asking $60 shipping in the US. Approximate size is a slim 16.5, 35 sleeve or a large (check brooks sizing for further detail). Please PM. Thanks for looking.
For sale is a brand new pair of Quoddy Maliseet oxfords in size 11.5 Brick camp sole with buttery soft upper. Original retail $275, asking $150 NOW $135 plus shipping.