or Connect

Posts by Jazz

Quote: Originally Posted by Cantabrigian That's a great one. Makes me want to have kids just to be able to use it. I think it would work from about age four onwards...
I love my my Montreal, where you Quote: Just listen to the music of the traffic in the city, Linger on the sidewalk where the neon signs are pretty How can you lose? The lights are much brighter there... You can forget all your troubles; forget all your cares, and go
Quote: Originally Posted by Rome I've said it before and I'll say it again, the next prez is going to be a Republican. Dick wont run, he's already secured his piece of the pie for ages to come. @ Rome I am curious as to the rationale behind that statement.
I love "Swingers" and "The Tao of Steve." Anybody know any movies that are in this vein?
Quote: Originally Posted by Tck13 Drinking from the rain barrel. That explains everything. looool
Quote: Originally Posted by edmorel Your thinking is flawed because: 1) respect is earned at the job by what type of job you do, not what you wear. If anything, an intern coming in with a real expensive wardrobe and expensive tastes all around will probably become a target real fast. +1
AdP ? ah! I see.
@Garage/Surf Rock should be regimen http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-USfficial&hs=nbW&defl=en&q=define:regimen&sa=X&oi=glossary_definition&ct=title
Quote: Originally Posted by Dmax Russia never wanted for artists or artisans. The problem was that a lot of them were not appreciated under the Communist regime. The quality of art and architectural design was always high. I think what surprises a lot of people is accepting that both shoddily made utilitarian goods and worldclass art, music, literature and so forth could co-exist under the Soviet regime. Maybe the world class stuff...
no brainer, the fight club soundtrack... Dust brother, high highs and low lows