or Connect

Posts by suitupshop

I have an idea of what you are looking for.. If you are Looking for a couple of suits.. I can help you out.. I offer a full made to measure service.. This is not bespoke... and for $500 a suit is what you are looking for, I can work with you.. I have three different grades of tailoring, and all my suits are made in the United States... I carry most of the finer fabrics, and imported canvas fronts.. I am a new company and dont have a lot of feedback, so I am looking to sell...
I offer a full made to measure service.. I currently sell to friends and family .. but am expanding online.. I have a full canvas, bench made suit for under $1000.. I can easily offer a Fabric from Holland and Sherry or most other Well known mills for that budget... All I need are your measurements and I have an Idea of the style you are looking for.. My suits are made in U.S.A, nothing overseas.. I also Have a Tailor Out of Toronto who is Italian Born and trained and...
Thanks for the advice... It's just that I needed to post at least twice in GC or something before I was able to post anywhere else... But, I will be updating and posting in other areas.... any more feedback would be appreciated...
I grow up only being known as Tommy, even though my name is Tomas... This has made me a huge fan of Tommy anything.. So yeah an SF meetup rocking Tommy Bahama would be great.. I am actually in the process of organizing a small meet and greet to talk custom clothes. I will be armed with fabric folders and swatches and a tape measure.. My apartment complex has a great clubhouse... and I want to offer some great deals to promote my company... I also will have Thomas Mason...
Follow up on my first post. I know there is not much on my site, and my Facebook page is still in the works.. But I wanted to actually take some time to add a little more information on what I can offer. Like most made to measure company's out there, I offer most of the High End fabric. From Holland and Sherry to Scabal.. Huddersfield cloth, Dormeuil, Vitale Barberis, and many more.. I have all of my suits tailored here in the U.S.A, nothing is sent overseas.. My hopes...
Quote: Originally Posted by Grenadier Who is the manufacturer? Also, the Ralph Lauren store at the Biltmore does made-to-measure. Dillards has Hickey Freeman made-to-measure as well. Suits are tailored in the U.S.A by John H. Daniel, I also utilize a well respected tailor out of Toronto..
I am in the process of starting a made to measure service based out of tempe.... Send me a message to discuss options... I currently can show some Holland and Sherry, but can get any designer fabric as well..
Just Wanted to make a quick announcement introducing myself and my made to measure company. I am in the process of building my website suitupshop.com , but am taking orders via email or phone. Contact me to set up a consultation or send me a message and I will answer any questions.... Being that I am a start-up I will have some really good deals to get some product out there.