or Connect

Posts by suitupshop

Quote: Originally Posted by TheWraith Once your website is up and running, and I can get a good look at it, we can talk then. I'm always looking for good suitings at a great price. Great, will do.. I am waiting on a few more swatch books from Dormeuil and the Huddersfield Cloth co.. I will also have the Thomas Mason Goldline and Silverline shirting fabric and will be offering made to measure dress shirts as well... I will post as soon as my...
Quote: Originally Posted by TheWraith Fair enough. Make sure to have plenty of information on your site when it goes live. If you want people to consider buying from you, you need to be open, honest and clear about what you offer, where it's made, how it's made, all of that. Be clear and concise and give full details. Lots of photos are essential, also. Most defenitley, Thanks for the advice.... Part of what I want to do is showcase the end...
Quote: Originally Posted by TheWraith There is no suitupshop.com website. I just went there. Nothing, except an offer to buy the domain Yeah.. my bad.. I am in the process of transfering my act. from a regular hosted site, to a wordpress hosted site.. I am going to be able to set up all my social networking on one site... It will be about 24 hours before godaddy re-publishes my site..
Quote: Originally Posted by MadAboutPlaid I would be down for a get-together. Do you guys really wear summer suits, though? I love them, but in another month, it's going to be unbearable. once I moved out from california a few years back, and doing a complete 180 in my career... I have gotten rid of all of my suits... I kept one suit I had made in Bangkok ( A grey suit) I am about 30 lbs.. bigger now and am dying trying to find a nice fitting...
Quote: Originally Posted by Flartchy Canada maybe.. nah.. I actually have a tailor I use out of Toronto, Canada for my Made to Measure service.. He is great. His company has been in business for 15 years and he does most of the made to measure in North America... Considering My company is brand new, I want to use the best tailors.. I don't think you get the same quality oversea's.. That does not mean that you can't find a nice suit from an...
Quote: Originally Posted by Grenadier I've been thinking we should organize a Phoenix meetup. Perhaps a showcase of summer suiting? Sounds good, I just got my Holland and Sherry Pacific Linens swatch book and some of their lightweights.... I am really excited about the new spring/summer stuff coming out.... I also have a meeting with my Dormeuil rep next wednesday.... How does Next saturday sound.... I have a really nice clubhouse at my...
I know a lot of company's go to Bangladesh, I just recently started a made to measure suit company and was doing a lot of research. Bangkok, Thailand has a lot of oversea's buss. as well. I ended up sticking to the States... I felt a little better keeping work here...
They are not a legit company... This is a chinese made suit from a factory, and the fabric is probably more like 70% polyester... If you are looking for a deal stick to made to measure company's who tailor in the U.S.. Right now I am in the process of building my site suitupshop.com and am offering a full made to measure service. I have three grades of tailoring Including a full canvas bench made suit.. I offer all of the high end fabrics from the finest mills.. and my...
Quote: Originally Posted by ohdannyboy Tony, appreciate the suggestion, and i'll definitely take a close look at it. However, if memory serves, that's a $2k+ suit. Do you happen to know of anything in the $1,000 to $1,500 range? I am a new start-up made to measure service based out of tempe, az.. I have a suit I call the Modern Londoner... It has hand set higher and trimmer armholes... a higher waist supression, Natural shoulders...
Follow up on my first post. I originally posted in General Chat... I know there is not much on my site, and my Facebook page is still in the works.. But I wanted to actually take some time to add a little more information on what I can offer. Like most made to measure company's out there, I offer most of the High End fabric. From Holland and Sherry to Scabal.. Huddersfield cloth, Dormeuil, Vitale Barberis, and many more.. I have all of my suits tailored here in the...