or Connect

Posts by suitupshop

Quote: Originally Posted by Quadcammer well, since it looks like you don't mind feedback, the tux picture isn't the best. Not only is it so far away that you can't see much detailing, but the fit looks a little off to me. Thanks for the feedback.. This photo is a photo given to me by my tailor.. I am actually hoping to use actual client pics of my finished products... thanks for the advice..
Quote: Originally Posted by AncientSoul Sounds like a good idea. If you think that you can run a profitable operation by offering a U.S made, fully canvased suit for $595-$795 then more power to you. I wish you the best of luck. I am assuming that you would take the measurements of the client yourself, if that's the case; do you have any past experience in tailoring? In other words, can you accurately interpret your client's body shape to the block...
Quote: Originally Posted by ohdannyboy good luck suitupshop! you were very kind in a thread of mine, so if i'm ever in AZ i'll stop in for a measure Sounds like a plan.. just be careful during the summer...
Quote: Originally Posted by ohdannyboy everybody, thanks for all your help! if there are any other suggestions, please post them. also, best of luck with your business suitupshop Much appreciated...
Quote: Originally Posted by phxlawstudent Just a friendly request to edit your OP with paragraphs to make for easier reading. As it stands, I'm unwilling to plough through that block of text. Lol.. could not agree more.. being a full time father of two, I was super busy the past few days.. gotta love easter.. I did all of this on my phone.. I will get better I promise..
Quote: Originally Posted by crowned1984 This is definitely intriguing. Would love a local, reliable MTM suit shop at decent prices. Do you have the capability to make a tuxedo? If so, I'd be very interested in this. A Tux is completely possible.. I was going to attend the bridal show, but could not get in. Let me know what your looking for. PM me..
my site is suitupshop.com .. I am waiting on godaddy to publish.. I will have it up and running real soon with all my info and details...
Quote: Originally Posted by ohdannyboy sorry suitupshop, i'm looking for otr, and my guess is with all the sponsors this place won't be thrilled with your advertising. i'll have to try on a bb fitz, so thank you cturner! any other suggestions? Thank you.. I did not know I could not advertise my site.. I will look into starting an affiliate thread.. Happy shopping
Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. Sartorial Brooks uses Malaysia for all of their non-iron shirts because the company there owns the patent on them. They also outsource some of their work there because the existing contracts on their shirts gives them lots of flexibility for negotiating terms on other items when demand warrants. Canada makes some great stuff, including a lot of the high end trousers for Brooks. We're lucky to have a few good MTM...
Quote: Originally Posted by dzamora Definitely let us all know when you open up shop. It's always nice to deal with a local company. I agree, I buy and support local business as much as possible... I am looking at a small shop in the Mill ave. shops downtown tempe... Until then I will be 100% online... but for local AZ clients I am totaly willing to meet up somewhere. I had many options when choosing a tailor to make my clothes.. I ended...