or Connect

Posts by theChangalang

If the zegna were 3-4 inches smaller in the chest I'd snatch it up in a heartbeat. Beautiful suit :-(
Quote: Originally Posted by AnGeLiCbOrIs I'm selling NWT solid navy and solid charcoal Southwick for Robert Talbott suits. Starting at $.99 Navy 38R Lovely suit in just my size... Though I'm afraid someone who's not restricted to a college kid budget will probably snipe it out right under my nose.
just picked up a sportcoat from gameover98. Speedy shipping, very generious pricing, and the coat came as described. :-)
Just bought a M&S suit off of dalsauks and it was a pleasure. Replied to all messages in a timely fashion, helpful, friendly, 'nough said.
Quote: Originally Posted by davesmith there are a few terms i have seen mentioned over here that i am unsure what they mean 1. pick stitching thanks I second this question. Anybody out there who could enlighten me? Perhaps with pictures too, I'm kind of a slow learner that way.
^ What he said. I just started to educate myself and my head is about to explode with all the stuff I'm learning. Thanks!